uniqs
moes
Premium Member
join:2009-11-15
Cedar City, UT

moes

Premium Member

Fiber

No idea were to post this since it's one of these things that have been sitting on the back of my head. Utah as most know has almost everything in the state fibered. it's just how things are with towns spaced as far away as they can be. we have HSI cable here and tv and such. so I have those. but, I need a solution that's not going to be choking during peak. BUT can not find anybody (my googlefu sucks) that offers it. utopia might offer it soon, but it's not here yet. so anybody got any ideas and dont suggest infowest. all they do is wisp and they get their internet from charter. so the issue would remain

Hard Harry7
join:2010-10-19
Narragansett, RI

Hard Harry7

CenturyLink has Fiber coming to Salt Lake City, not to your area though. Charter has Business fiber, but I suspect that would be much more. Also I found AWI offers wireless 1Gbps which seems to promote dependability over everything else. What is your price point? And what did you need for throughput?

»www.centurylink.com/fibe ··· ricing/#

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH

tschmidt to moes

MVM

to moes
Utah, like most states is participating in the Federal broadband mapping project.
»broadband.utah.gov/

Check to see what providers are available locally.

/tom
moes
Premium Member
join:2009-11-15
Cedar City, UT

moes

Premium Member

That helps out, they only provide fiber to businesses only, I dig some digging after I looked through it. so guess I'm going to be out of luck for a pure 1gbd/1gbu plan, oh well. I'll be suffering until I can get the heck out of bfe