Search similar:

uniqs

joebarnhart
Paxio evangelist
join:2005-12-15
Santa Clara, CA

joebarnhart

If you like your cell plan...

I guess for people to believe the government can create a more competitive environment, you first have to believe our cell service leads the world in quality and low cost.

Title II is the baseball bat that allows the FCC to suppress competition and favor the monopoly that currently controls the commission. If you like regulatory capture, you'll love the FCC dictating your choices in internet. You'll wish for the "good old days" when you had TWO choices...
sonicmerlin
join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH

sonicmerlin

said by joebarnhart:

I guess for people to believe the government can create a more competitive environment, you first have to believe our cell service leads the world in quality and low cost.

Title II is the baseball bat that allows the FCC to suppress competition and favor the monopoly that currently controls the commission. If you like regulatory capture, you'll love the FCC dictating your choices in internet. You'll wish for the "good old days" when you had TWO choices...

In 10 years most people will have only one choice if nothing is done. How the frack can the FCC suppress competition more than a monopoly. Before 2002 Title I deregulation do you realize how many ISPs offered competing DSL service over the same phone lines, and how rapidly prices shot up when Title II was removed?