spc
Search similar:

uniqs
OU8123
join:2014-11-13
Brandon, FL

OU8123

Republic Wireless and Brighthouse?

I am toying with the idea of using Republic Wireless for my cell phone provider. I have Brighthouse for my home phone service. Republic uses VoIP for cellular calls when a customer is in range of WiFi. I am wondering if Brighthouse would block me from using VoIP through Republic Wireless or, if anyone else has Republic Wireless what is your general experience while using your phone on Brighthouse?

mixdup
join:2003-06-28
Alpharetta, GA

mixdup

No, they won't block you. Could you imagine the firestorm that would result if an ISP actually blocked a legal service like that? That would be the quickest way for them to ensure the most stringent net neutrality rules were passed immediately.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to OU8123

Premium Member

to OU8123
said by OU8123:

I am toying with the idea of using Republic Wireless for my cell phone provider. I have Brighthouse for my home phone service. Republic uses VoIP for cellular calls when a customer is in range of WiFi. I am wondering if Brighthouse would block me from using VoIP through Republic Wireless or, if anyone else has Republic Wireless what is your general experience while using your phone on Brighthouse?

We do not block or impede user traffic of any kind...