Search similar:

uniqs

Skipdawg
The Original

join:2001-04-19
Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Double your data email?

Anyone else get this saying you have to call a number to get it. Just sounds fishy to me is why I'm asking.

just lou
join:2008-05-16
Staten Island, NY

just lou

I didn't get it, but took advantage of the offer on the website last month. It was only for 15GB and above, but they upped 12GB to 15GB. This month they offered 15GB for the price of 10GB.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Thanks. Just not sure. Been with Big Red nearly 12 years now and have never seen one like this. Ya know if it sounds to good thing.
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

said by Skipdawg:

Thanks. Just not sure. Been with Big Red nearly 12 years now and have never seen one like this. Ya know if it sounds to good thing.

They never had to compete,now they do.

This year is deals for one of best deals ever on VZW

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Guess I will use my flip phone to call the number. Then if I start getting solicitation calls I'll just have that number changed or dropped. It is only a backup line. lol
Skipdawg

Skipdawg

Call Mon-Friday during business hours. Big Red holds (ignore) annoying!
patt2k

patt2k

said by Skipdawg:

Call Mon-Friday during business hours. Big Red holds (ignore) annoying!

call normal customer service tell them the offer you got (they are able to check which emails system sent to you to verify it)

regular customer service is open today till 11 pm i think.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Yea tried CS got tired of being on ignore!
brad152
join:2006-07-27
Chicago, IL

brad152 to Skipdawg

to Skipdawg
Just go on the website and change your plan. That'll be the easiest thing to do.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

The offer is not there. Not going to bother decided to upgrade my phone going in to get the Turbo tomorrow. Maybe they will give me a deal?
patt2k

patt2k

said by Skipdawg:

The offer is not there. Not going to bother decided to upgrade my phone going in to get the Turbo tomorrow. Maybe they will give me a deal?

Double data is gone at least on the 30gb plans and higher if I try to switch to any other plan it's more expensive then my 30GB plan for example current 30GB is 95$ more.

the 10GB and 15GB plans are still there.

Good luck,one thing I learned is get the best deals asap lol.

just lou
Staten Island, NY

just lou

Yup. The only offers available on the website now are: 15GB is now at the old 10GB price of $100, and 10GB is $20 less at $80. The 15GB deal is still pretty good deal compared to last month.

Fir_Na_Tine
Time to get riggity riggity wrecked son
Premium Member
join:2001-01-03
South Jersey

Fir_Na_Tine to Skipdawg

Premium Member

to Skipdawg
I got an email offering $20 savings a month if I called. Customer loyalty thing. I have the more everything 8GB plan and it was $90 now with the offer it is $70. I called and it sounded legit and my plan was switched.

AnonDude
@97.95.147.x

AnonDude

Anon

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

I got an email offering $20 savings a month if I called. Customer loyalty thing. I have the more everything 8GB plan and it was $90 now with the offer it is $70. I called and it sounded legit and my plan was switched.

you do realize 10 GB has been $80 for a month now. Also any line off contract can get a $25 a month line access discount for 10 GB and higher and $15 for 8 GB and lower.

Fir_Na_Tine
Time to get riggity riggity wrecked son
Premium Member
join:2001-01-03
South Jersey

Fir_Na_Tine

Premium Member

I did not know that, thanks for the heads up. I have 3 lines with them but all under contract.

just lou
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

just lou

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

I did not know that, thanks for the heads up. I have 3 lines with them but all under contract.

Even if you're under contract, you can switch between data allowances in the share plans without any other changes to your contact. I went from 12GB for $110, to $15GB for $110, to $15GB for $100, all in the last few months. Keep an eye on the data prices and jump on a deal if the price changes.