Search similar:

uniqs
kd6cae
P2p Shouldn't Be A Crime
join:2001-08-27
Bakersfield, CA

kd6cae

Obtaining password for Arris DG670A router access

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to access the router functions of my Arris DG670A modem here in Bakersfield, mainly so I can do some port forwarding. I posted my request in direct a couple days back, and did get a response, but when I tried the password given to me then, it didn't work. So I replied stating it didn't work, and got a response with a different password, which I've just tried, and it also doesn't work. I don't want to have to bug Garry or anyone else in direct for a third time if I don't have to. Is anyone in the Bakersfield, CA service area able to access the router functions of their Arris DG670A modem, and if so how did you go about getting the info. I'm actually wondering if the log on password for this thing is changing each and every day? That wouldn't make much sense to me, but I can't imagine 2 separate passwords not working, plus when I posted my thread in direct, I wasn't getting email notifications of responses, so by the time I'd go to check for them manually, it was already the next day.
Thanks for any responses on this. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Monty in Bakersfield

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz

Premium Member

Have you tried: admin/password

If that doesn't work, it's likely been changed and I think Gary might be your only hope with getting that password.

GeNomer
join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN

GeNomer to kd6cae

to kd6cae
I have the exact same modem and username: admin and pw: password works for me to log in to the settings. If that doesn't work, you might have to rely on Gary or call in to tech support.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to kd6cae

Premium Member

to kd6cae
said by kd6cae:

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to access the router functions of my Arris DG670A modem here in Bakersfield, mainly so I can do some port forwarding. I posted my request in direct a couple days back, and did get a response, but when I tried the password given to me then, it didn't work. So I replied stating it didn't work, and got a response with a different password, which I've just tried, and it also doesn't work. I don't want to have to bug Garry or anyone else in direct for a third time if I don't have to. Is anyone in the Bakersfield, CA service area able to access the router functions of their Arris DG670A modem, and if so how did you go about getting the info. I'm actually wondering if the log on password for this thing is changing each and every day? That wouldn't make much sense to me, but I can't imagine 2 separate passwords not working, plus when I posted my thread in direct, I wasn't getting email notifications of responses, so by the time I'd go to check for them manually, it was already the next day.
Thanks for any responses on this. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Monty in Bakersfield

Bump your direct thread please....I thought we were finished...apparently I missed something.