uniqs
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101

Premium Member

Anyone sign up for ESPN Full Court

Where do I find a schedule? I see one fir DirecTV but I am sure that does not apply for us.

I love college basketball but especially like watching the smaller colleges where the players stay for all 4 years. I know it is not in HD, but let me say this, I watch the 3 FoX channels during college basketball season.

BTW: Does any service offer those 3 Fox college channels in HD?
thetick
join:2009-06-22
White Plains, NY

3 edits

thetick

Not sure why you think the schedule does not apply to Verizon? It's the same ESPN Full Court package regardless of which provider. Blackouts are the responsibility of the provider so they could be slightly different.
See »espnfullcourt.espn.com/

Concerning the SD only Fox Sports Channels:

Direct TV, AT&T, Verizon and Google Fiber have ONLY SD.
See »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fo ··· e_Sports
I can't understand this day and age that SD ONLY Sports Channels can possibly be a profitable business model. I guess in the age of bundling I guess it is?

Also also add all NBA D League teams are free on You Tube! There is a White Plains team, so I'll probably take my son to a game or two this winter.
dfwguy
join:2013-10-24

dfwguy

AFAIK all of the ESPN Full Court games are available for free on ESPN3, typically in better quality than the SD channels. No reason to pay for them unless you somehow don't have a Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, or Xbox360/XBOne connected to your TV, in which case you should spend your money on one of them instead. Or watch on your PC.

Regarding your second question, most of the actual games broadcast on the FCS channels are produced by and broadcast on the various Fox Sports RSNs. DirecTV has a Sports Pack that gives people access to every RSN they carry (minus pro games, which are still blacked out without the appropriate subscription), so that would allow people to watch most of the games FCS carries in HD via the original channel. For example, tonight's UMKC-Kansas State game on FCS Atlantic is also on FS Midwest, and the Washington State-TCU game on FCS Central is also on like 10 different RSNs. There are a few school-produced games that have no other coverage, so you would be stuck with FCS for those no matter what.
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101

Premium Member

Thanks guys. I will look to watch ESPN 3. I forgot about that option