spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dwiecking
join:2002-10-28
Bethany Beach, DE

dwiecking

[DE] BTN2Go access

Chad: It seems to me I've been able to watch BNT2Go content before. Today after authenticating, I get a message to the effect that my cable plan doesn't allow BTN2Go access. I can watch BigTenNetwork on HD 832 and SD 67, and my understanding is that if I can see the BigTenNetwork on cable TV, I should have access to the basic BTN2Go site. Thanks for any info on this...

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Were you actually able to log in? I just tried to check on this and was not able to get to a log in page.
dwiecking
Bethany Beach, DE

dwiecking

Yep-logged in; it accepted my info, then said I needed to have BigTen as part of my regular TV package. Now when I go to »www.btn2go.com/channel/btnlive it remembers who I am, the "spinning star" shows for a few seconds, then I get the message:

Authorization Failed: User not Authorized Error

It appears that your Mediacom Communications subscription does not have authorization to view this content. Access to this content is available free to Mediacom Communications customers who subscribe to Big Ten Networks.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I am not in an area that carries this network and would not be able to properly test this error. Can you send me a pm with your login information so that I can conduct some tests and if I am unable to resolve the issue, I can forward this to the next level for investigation.
dwiecking
Bethany Beach, DE

dwiecking

done

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I've replied to the personal message you sent me.