dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

journeysquid
join:2014-08-01

journeysquid

PlayStation Plus subscription deals for Black Friday?

My renewal is coming up following last year's $30 deal, and these don't seem to go on sale that often. Feel free to post if you find a good deal for Black Friday or any other time.

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

I doubt you'll find anything for $30, but here's something that might work for $35:
quote:
Newegg has a promotion running where you can save $15 on a purchase of $50 or more when you pay with Google wallet. This allows you to get a 1 year PS+ membership for $35.98.

There is one catch- gotta use the Newegg android app. Just put $50 worth of junk in your cart and use Google wallet as your method of payment. If your purchase is more than $50 you'll see a $15 credit when you check out. The promotion runs through Dec 4th. If it seems too complicated for you hang in there...there's usually tons of sales on PS+/XBL Gold 1 year cards this time of year and you'll find one in the next few weeks between $30 and $40. If you want your card NOW though this is a pretty good way to get one.

Links for your convenience:

Playstation Plus Card

You also need to spend $0.01 more to qualify for the $50, so here's a $0.99 Ethernet cable.

Note again: You MUST use the android app and you MUST use google wallet for your checkout.

I haven't tested this myself.
mja1980
join:2013-05-09

mja1980

frys has them on sale 39.99 if you have a fry's near you

journeysquid
join:2014-08-01

journeysquid

said by mja1980:

frys has them on sale 39.99 if you have a fry's near you

Good find. I'll probably hold out for online/email delivery, but it's a start.
journeysquid

journeysquid

Here's a $40 eBay deal with free shipping via Reddit. No idea if the seller is legit, but they have plenty of positive feedback.

»www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Pl ··· 45728193
journeysquid

journeysquid

I know we're not a deals forum, but on the topic of Black Friday, Newegg and Amazon have PS4 controllers ranging in price from $37-$50 depending on color/pattern:

»www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· 79261431

»www.amazon.com/DualShock ··· 0BGA9X9W

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2 to journeysquid

Premium Member

to journeysquid
I need one of these too