All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

VFrustrated
@71.171.106.x

VFrustrated

Anon

[Networking] Customer Service system that don't provide customer service!

Been working TV&Phone issues since 9/20/2014 (it's 11/22/14)! After 11/21, 40min TecSppt call, Rep. booked svc call for 11/22 @ 8a - 11a. Automated system txt'd confirmation morning of 11/22 for 9a - 9p??!! I confirmed to set appointment; immediately called TecSppt to correct. Was told "Dispatch needed to respond", I provided home# (as Wireless# signal drops calls at house). Dispatch called on wireless#, explained "system overbooked calls by 3x" and Tech could not come until 11/23." (Why should I believe this??!!). WHEN YOU CALL, ask how what prevents rescheduling of svc call YOU'VE worked long & hard to setup??

Without ANOTHER/REPEATED 30-60min call to VZ TecSppt, there is no way this POOR Company with GOOD People to resolve their own technical issues.

Worse, VZ will not respond effectively & not provide long-term corrections; VZ only sends automated "Customer Sppt Person review" of three simple questions which DO NOT provide insight to total customer experience. Can't believe I'm saying this,... Xfinity is looking good.

VZ needs Customer Service Teams, which customers rate via 10 - 20 question survey with comments for each!! This data must be easily accessible by customers AND Corp. for evaluation that are tied to bonuses/promotion (to keep job). In USA, only $ incentive works to move the ball in right direction.
nyrrule27
join:2007-12-06
Howell, NJ

nyrrule27

When you call in first ask if the rep is a union member and if they aren't ask to be transferred. Once you have a union member on the phone ask for a Supervisor. You will get a better response.

birdfeedr
MVM
join:2001-08-11
Warwick, RI

birdfeedr to VFrustrated

MVM

to VFrustrated
Agree there's a breakdown somewhere.
Had a trouble call in to tech support for cable card issue. They couldn't get it authenticated for HBO, was working ok for non-premium channels. Had the guy on the phone, gave him 3 sets of numbers from the tv, he couldn't get it to work. Had me remove the cable card and plug it back in which results in a change of the data number. Gave him the new number, still no-go. Says he will ship me a new cable card. Did not receive anything, so posted numbers in VZ Direct forum. Fast response, said "The data number did not match, I'll enter the one you gave me." Fixed.

Get registered on this site so you can post in VZ Direct. You may have better response to support problem.

I think the larger picture shows where telephone tech support person and/or the tools they work with are deficient. How many times have I heard "the computer is slow, i have to wait for it."? System is set up to provide service for the minimum cost.

With VZ, the $ incentive is to move the ball in the direction it's gone. Used to be stellar network and support. Now, VZ is just another cableco.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL to VFrustrated

to VFrustrated
What are the issues you're trying to solve? Since this isn't a Verizon forum you're comments won't help much, but with a description of what you're experiencing someone might be able to offer a solution.

tito79
join:2010-03-14
Port Saint Lucie, FL

tito79

Try Verizon direct forum .