spc
Search similar:

uniqs

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna to tennbjj

to tennbjj

Re: [Other] How long until you are considered a new customer again?

and when they run a credit check using your SSN, there's gonna be a name conflict, and therefore a red flag...
said by tennbjj:

said by NightOwl2:

Cancel your service, then use your middle name instead of first when signing back up. I can confirm this has worked in the past for several people I know

NightOwl2
join:2012-03-19

NightOwl2

Your quote is not correctly edited. I did not say a word about canceling the service with middle name, Tennbjj did:

said by NightOwl2:
Many people here advise having someone else in the household sign up. That option is not available for single person households. My internet is going up to $60 in January, which is high for a limited budget.

tennbjj:
Cancel your service, then use your middle name instead of first when signing back up. I can confirm this has worked in the past for several people I know
Kenrin
join:2004-05-13
Lincolnton, NC

Kenrin

Why go through all the hassle of cancelling. They work in call centers. If the retention person you talk to doesn't put you on a promo, hang up, call back again and get someone else. If there are no promos available, wait a week, call back and try again.

Yes there are times they are between switching promos and have nothing to use but mostly there will be something available.