spc
Search similar:

uniqs
mrhud
join:2008-01-30
Hudson, QC

mrhud

[Off-Topic] Black Friday

Anyone know Videotron's history of Black Friday specials for their various services? Are they aggressive at all?

MisterOliver
join:2013-08-13
Montreal, QC

MisterOliver

deleted
W1ZZ4
join:2014-06-03
Canada

W1ZZ4 to mrhud

to mrhud
Videotron n'est généralement pas très aggressif sur ce genre de vente. C'est normalement plus un moment de mettre des rabais sur des appareils d'avant dernière generation (Nexus5, iPhone5) ou qui se sont mal vendu (je me rappel d'une vente de feu de Blackberry Playbook au Boxing day).
johnnyGo
join:2010-09-27
Sainte-Catherine, QC

johnnyGo to mrhud

to mrhud
Vu sur Facebook:
Pour le vendredi noir, obtenez l’incontournable iPhone 5S à 0$ avec notre exceptionnel forfait Canada tout inclus 3 Go de données à seulement 67,95$! »bit.ly/iPhone5SVidéotron
mrhud
Hudson, QC

mrhud

said by johnnyGo:

Vu sur Facebook:
Pour le vendredi noir, obtenez l’incontournable iPhone 5S à 0$ avec notre exceptionnel forfait Canada tout inclus 3 Go de données à seulement 67,95$! »bit.ly/iPhone5SVidéotron

Merci!
W1ZZ4
Canada

W1ZZ4 to johnnyGo

to johnnyGo
i rest my case...
mrhud
Hudson, QC

mrhud

Well, I pulled the trigger.

2 new iPhone 5s 16GB will be delivered next Tuesday. $0 phone, $0 activation, $0case. Hope I made the right decision.
p0nk1n
join:2013-10-26
Saint-Jerome, QC

p0nk1n

if you like apple ecosystem AND you need that much data yes. I prefer android and my 45$ plan (500 MB) is enough for me so wouldn't be a deal for me.
mrhud
Hudson, QC

mrhud

said by p0nk1n:

if you like apple ecosystem AND you need that much data yes. I prefer android and my 45$ plan (500 MB) is enough for me so wouldn't be a deal for me.

The Phone is a 16GB model, the data plan is 2GB and 64.95 ($59.95 with my 5$ monthly discount because I have other services with Videotron).
Also we're all Apple pretty much here at home.
fmradio68
join:2013-07-05
Montreal, QC

fmradio68 to mrhud

to mrhud
If you're OK with their network coverage and issues I know a couple of people that just left Videotron and went back to Bell. And a third is going back to Telus.

I myself was with Telus for 10 years. Tried Videotron for 3 years and did not like it. Then I went back to Telus.

Dan2800
@70.52.83.x

Dan2800

Anon

Je suis allé à la boutique des galaries d'anjou et on ma offert un plan a 55$ Illimité 3GB + boite vocale visuelle (59,95$) avec un iPhone 5S a 0$. Québec vers Canada et Usa seulement*. Ce forfait n'est pas affiché, seule la gérante peut l'appliquer aux clients. Il s'agit d'une promo black friday
W1ZZ4
Canada

1 edit

W1ZZ4

Ce forfait avait été offert ce printemps (ou peut-être cet été) pendant quelques semaines. Ce n'est nouveau, mais il n'était plus offert. A moins de voyager hors Québec beaucoup, ce forfait est sans doute un des meilleur a avoir été mis sur le marché par une vie cie de cellulaire.