onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
join:2002-03-30
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Some GTA5 PS4 vids

So here are some vids I took of random things going on in the game that are slightly different than last time around.
If they aren't different, then it's the first time I'm seeing it.

Bobbing head to the music. Oddly enough the music got removed from the video.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· eload=10

FP view while driving

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· youtu.be

Apparently you can jack a cab from the current passenger. And the driver goes on as it's normal.

chadrob30
Howdy
Premium Member
join:2002-04-24
Fort Smith, AR

chadrob30

Premium Member

Those vids are great. Apparently the music nazis at YouTube removed the music from the head bobbing video?

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by chadrob30:

Those vids are great. Apparently the music nazis at YouTube removed the music from the head bobbing video?

Nah I think it's the PS4. I exported the video from the PS4 to a thumb drive and it's removed from there as well.
onebadmofo

1 recommendation

onebadmofo

Premium Member

playing GTA is like just going on about your life...there's always something to tell someone about. I got maybe 2 other vids out of my play time today. One where I got called a Penis by local neighborhood protection (which made me laugh) and then dude shot my tire out from what seemed like a block away. I got out of the car armed, and you could hear him say "What am I doing?!"
Cops were already on the way when he started shooting (2 stars) so they were real close. I quickly turn into someones driveway and turn off my lights. They go on by and just like that, the 2 stars are gone. That was the smoothest getaway I ever did.

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2 to onebadmofo

Premium Member

to onebadmofo
Do you find the PS4 version to be significantly better graphics wise?

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

I find it clearer and the frame rate smoother. The vehicles look better. Faces look better.
There are also things like sand or dust blowing across the road at certain locations that add a nice touch. The plant life is truly fuller and moves when you walk through it. If you played the prior version all the way through and then some, you'll notice the differences. No they're not a HUGE differences that make you drop your jaw. But there are differences and when you notice them, it's a nice discovery and keeps you looking for more.

Being able to capture moments like I did above is a big plus and allows you to share the humor and randomness of the game with others.

Bottom line is, it's the same game. Yes there are new side stories to take part in, bunch of additional vehicles and vehicle mods, additional weapons (a fucking Rail Gun??!! -- yes please!), the FP view, etc., and all with a shiny new look. If you loved GTA5 on the prior systems, and don't mind going through it again, then it's s good buy. Me myself, I like playing it when I need a good laugh and being able to share or simply save those those moments for later viewing is an awesome plus.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to onebadmofo

Premium Member

to onebadmofo
I just picked up two hookers in first person view.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

I just picked up two hookers in first person view.

I did that too. It was a little weird. I couldn't change out of that view after it started.

Unrelated to hookers, I was able to take Chop along for a ride in the car. I don't know if that was possible in the prior version of the game, but it was cool none the less.
onebadmofo

1 recommendation

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Got called a penis...

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Premium Member

to onebadmofo
How do I get the rail gun, and that car that's damned near indestructible?

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

1 recommendation

onebadmofo

Premium Member

I believe the railgun is unlocked through regular progression.

And the mad max type car? this one??

It's in Sandy Shores. I got it while playing as Trevor. I don't know if it is available on a specific time of day/specific day, ya know... all that jazz.

If you want me to show you where I found it on a map I can do that.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Yep! That's the one!

I don't play the single player at all, mainly the online multiplayer. Are the rail gun, and the Mad Max car available in the online multiplayer?

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Yep! That's the one!

I don't play the single player at all, mainly the online multiplayer. Are the rail gun, and the Mad Max car available in the online multiplayer?

Oh I dunno about that. I haven't played it online yet.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to Alpha Phoenix

MVM

to Alpha Phoenix
Can't get the rail gun in online. You can buy that car and option it in online. Not sure if it will have the same reputation as being indestructible.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Ya know now that I think about it, I wonder if you can acquire that same vehicle (which is supposed to be a charger) and then mod it to that same look?
I've seen a few driving around but never got in them to test that out.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

I bought it, but didn't option it to look like that. I remember the blower option, but can't recall the push guard or external roll cage.
Johkal

Johkal to onebadmofo

MVM

to onebadmofo
Couldn't get the push bar or external roll cage.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Ah ok. Well, maybe it'l be a DLC for online play.
onebadmofo

onebadmofo

Premium Member

HideAway Headlights on my generic General Lee.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· JRlNGHXg

A screen cap from inside the Monster Truck

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

Looks nice. I actually just sold my Charger. LOL

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

This all single player shots here.
I have yet to play online. So online, how do sell cars? And are you able to steal them, and sell them?

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

Some you can find on the street & can modify or sell. Others you can't keep, modify or sell. The charger you can't presently find on the streets in online play. I bought mine. When you sell, you get half of what you spent total. Sucks!

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by Johkal:

Some you can find on the street & can modify or sell. Others you can't keep, modify or sell. The charger you can't presently find on the streets in online play. I bought mine. When you sell, you get half of what you spent total. Sucks!

Resale value on American was always pretty bad.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

LOL.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

Premium Member

to onebadmofo
Was this one of you guys? LMAO!
GTA V in real life: Video shows idiot fleeing cops like in video game | BGR - »bgr.com/2014/11/06/gta-v ··· e-video/

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Was this one of you guys? LMAO!
GTA V in real life: Video shows idiot fleeing cops like in video game | BGR - »bgr.com/2014/11/06/gta-v ··· e-video/

That dude SUCKS at GTA5!
The video shows the main difference between the video game and real life... It's the cops. In the game they're incompetent morons that give up after a few minutes. And in real life, they're not.

So what's the backstory on that? And is he using the tired bullshit excuse of "I just wanted to try out the same thing from the game" ?

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

He should have ducked the car in somewhere and hid. Or went to the mod shop and repainted the car.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

Guess he wasn't a level 100 to get the mini-gun.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

1 recommendation

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Was gonna do something. Forgot what it was so I drew a penis.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

LMAO!!!!!