Premium Member

?

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo

Premium Member

The L and I in flicker are close enough to almost make it seem as if it spells out "Vapour Fucker Strike."

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

I guess.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
said by pr1mo:

The L and I in flicker are close enough to almost make it seem as if it spells out "Vapour Fucker Strike."

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
So! I just found out I'm guilded with one of the people that does major work on this game. He's preparing to go hardcore work on the new league/patch for the next few weeks. We've been telling him what we want haha.

He said this will be by far the largest and best patch. Both patch and new leagues will be out around the end of April.

I'm pretty thrilled. Y'all?

Blockgorilla
Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to pr1mo

to pr1mo
I've been playing this a bit. went softcore for my first character. Have a ranger mid 40's. I like it so far but i just got done with the first run through and am now back in lionseye. have to start over on cruel i guess.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Yep.

Gundy
Premium Member
join:2002-10-29

Gundy to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
Man I tried to get into D3 with the new season and all the new items.. that lasted for about a week and a half. Then I fired up PoE again to see what all has changed and holy balls, I got sucked in pretty hardcore. The ladder season bloodline/torment thing they got going this month is SICK.

This game is leaps and bounds better. Some of the new stuff I missed out on is pretty sick too (ie hideouts etc.. ). I can't stop playing..

Do we have any DSLR people playing this regularly? Looking for some people to map/trade with on the ladder.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Koil and I played quite a bit during Torment. I am waiting for Act 4 (that new Ice Storm Spell!) and I will start playing again. We have a small guild with a few guild tabs and such.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

I'm just playing here and there when bored while waiting for new patch/act/ladder. Sav, y'all going hardcore or softcore next reset?

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Depending on where we are at in D3 I might be down for some PoE. This game is a ton a fun.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious to Noiche

Premium Member

to Noiche
Softcore.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
I wish more of these ARPG's had full controller support (yeah I know...laugh it up)

This is one genre that I just can never get used to KB/M on and clicking to move.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by Ghastlyone:

I wish more of these ARPG's had full controller support (yeah I know...laugh it up)

This is one genre that I just can never get used to KB/M on and clicking to move.

WTF

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
Dude...how did this thread get "unfollowed" for me....there is some weird bug on this site, I swear.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

IDK my bff rose?

Are you still playing or waiting for A4?

Koil
Premium Member
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

Was that some kind of Golden Girls reference?

Waiting for A4 honestly....I've logged in here and there, but no one is on, and since you dumped all that crap on me...kinda spoiled the luster of looting shit.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by Koil:

Was that some kind of Golden Girls reference?

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· direct=1
Savious

Savious to Koil

Premium Member

to Koil
said by Koil:

Waiting for A4 honestly....I've logged in here and there, but no one is on, and since you dumped all that crap on me...kinda spoiled the luster of looting shit.

I was hoping you would finally roll a new character with all the goodies.

Koil
Premium Member
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

I did with good intentions, but it felt so...so hollow. So alone.

(Fuck Rose)
Koil

Koil to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
Maybe time for a new thread??

»www.pathofexile.com/foru ··· /1242402
quote:
Our Press Tour is Complete
Posted by Chris
on April 10, 2015 2:33 AM
Grinding Gear Games

Jonathan and I have been in America this week promoting the upcoming Path of Exile expansion. We have given interviews, demos, screenshots, gameplay footage and food to dozens of news outlets. The gaming press are allowed to post this information from 9am (Pacific Time) tomorrow morning.

This expansion has been in development since 2013 and it has been internally assigned version 2.0.0. In 13.5 hours from the time of this post, you'll find out why.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74 to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
Now that I'm finally free of my WoW obligations I started playing PoE and it's quite fun. And let me say that is one fucking hompin' talent tree.

Koil
Premium Member
Irmo, SC

1 recommendation

Koil

Premium Member

Right on...I'm not on much currently, but will ramping back up shortly. Let me know your name and I'll shoot you a guild inv, if you're interested.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

Hey, thanks for the offer Koil. I haven't decided whether I'm going to commit to the time sink on any game right now. This last stretch of WoW burned me out.

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium Member
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM

ironweasel

Premium Member

PoE and other ARPGs like Diablo 3 don't necessarily require the time investment that WoW does / did. You can pop in for a few maps (PoE) or rifts (D3) grab some loot, and log off...you don't have to sit there and beat your head against the same boss for 6 hours every Tuesday night.

Koil
Premium Member
Irmo, SC

Koil to kingdome74

Premium Member

to kingdome74
What ironweasel See Profile said, and also, when I say guild, I mean it in the absolute loosest terms...it's just people we've played with before, and sometimes its more fun (and profitable) to run maps with another player, is all. There are no requirements or anything...just gives you the opportunity to run with someone instead of having to pick them out of the global chat....plus we really don't have too many ppl anyway.

But no bigs...let me know if you change your mind!

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74 to pr1mo

Premium Member

to pr1mo
I'm trying to fight my natural tendencies to roll tons of alts and dive into every little detail so AI picked a big ol' marauder with a big ol' mace and started swinging. I'm up to 16 and I pretty much have been hitting a lot +10 STR with a side of extra fire damage and armor/life and now I'm set up to pick a weapon tree and then switch to DW. I realize this is probably the exact opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing but I get the idea of this game is to express yourself however you want and that has a huge appeal to me and I bet older gamers who are sick of cookie-cutter builds. I know a lot the posters in here left WoW because of it.

Koil
Premium Member
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

This is the game for you....MAAAANY builds, while maybe not min / max kings, are extremely viable. With the new upcoming changes for the skill tree, this becomes even more true. I would recommend at least doing a little research, or playing around with skills and trees to recognize synergies and what stats do for you...but I know the feeling of loving the feeling of a game until you search it on the internet, which lets the magic out. Glad to hear you're having fun.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Just stay away from whirling blades. It looks awesome plays awesome and then gets you raped. Its so sad.