@97.95.147.x

AnonDude to ve52001

Anon

to ve52001

Re: [HSI] Unexpected speed increase?

said by ve52001:

said by cqarlo932:

said by DarkenMoon:

I sure hope that isn't true, having to deal with 4 megabits of upload is getting more painful as time goes on.

Try dealing with dialup speeds for $54.99 a month from Charter and no future upgrades in sight and then tell us about pain.

I know how you feel, I've been dealing with the same s**t for a long time now. There are times I can't enjoy Netflix or I have to hear my wife complain about how freakin slow the internet is.

Well if the Comcast/TWC deal gets approved your area will belong to Comcast so no worries. Except that $55 becomes $77
dot854jc
join:2004-06-28
Cleveland, TN

dot854jc to Kinjin

to Kinjin
This is very interesting.... I live in Cleveland which is also on Charter and technically your fed from our system but we are not upgraded to 60mb yet..... I wonder why?
Chubbysumo
join:2009-12-01
Duluth, MN
Ubee E31U2V1
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WNR3500L

Chubbysumo to AnonDude

to AnonDude
my local office has actually been remarkably well informed about company wide stuff as well as local stuff. They were spot on about when the switch to SDV would happen, as well as a few other things. It all depends on the people. If the people at that office suck, they probably won't know.

CoolMan
join:2008-01-07
Maryville, TN
ARRIS BGW210-700
Netgear R7000

CoolMan to dot854jc

to dot854jc
said by dot854jc:

This is very interesting.... I live in Cleveland which is also on Charter and technically your fed from our system but we are not upgraded to 60mb yet..... I wonder why?

I am getting 60/4Mbps now, however I had to switch to the new pricing and packages today since I was on the older plan after doing that they sent the config file to the modem and I now get 60Mbps.
cqarlo932
join:2010-07-06

cqarlo932 to AnonDude

to AnonDude
said by AnonDude :

Well if the Comcast/TWC deal gets approved your area will belong to Comcast so no worries. Except that $55 becomes $77

Corporate ISP ideology dictates the customer pays more for less.