spc
Search similar:

uniqs

daesul
@70.52.175.x

daesul

Anon

[Internet] Bell Modem Admin Page

For the past 4-5 days I've been unable to properly log into my Bell Fibe admin Modem page. It ask's me for my login and password but give's me an empty page void of all and anything.

Was wondering if Bell likely updated the modem and broke the page or if I need to push and hold reset on the modem to give it a fresh go? I know I gotta copy down all my info before that, But I rather get a reply from hopefully knowledgeable people before phoning Bell Tech support, as helpful as they are it takes some time to get them to understand the problem.

I'd like to be able to configure my ports as I need them and turn on and off my noip.

DE LA soul
@70.30.145.x

DE LA soul

Anon

Did u try power cycling the gateway

daesul
@70.52.175.x

daesul

Anon

Ya, I unplugged it and my Fibe Tv Piece aswell, waited for it to fully cycle online. Still no page response when trying to log into the admin page.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra

Have you tried another browser?

daesul
@70.52.175.x

daesul

Anon

I've done everything a level 1 tech support would have told me to do. I've try'd other computers aswell and even my cellphone.
It's not a big issue relly, just relly wondering if anyone has had this problem with bell modems.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra

So, you have tried another browser?

I've seen several modems/routers that don't show pages depending on the browser you use, some old Linksys devices are bad for that.
Hence the question.

If you have, providing you have your b1 username/password, it's really not a big deal to reset that router and try again, just beware, if the router is screwed, there's a chance resetting it will kill it for good, and you may be without internet for 24-72 hours while they get a tech out to fix it.

daesul
@70.52.175.x

daesul

Anon

Ya, that's the one thing I was hoping to avoid.. The modem is working all fine, and can power cycle good, but the admin page just won't show.. I don't think hitting the rest would do anything horrible but I'll ask a bell tech just to be sure, thanks for that responce. Last thing I wanna do is make the modem even more jinkey.
Bell_Dom
join:2009-02-04

Bell_Dom

I've seen this a few times, if you register an account you can post in the direct area and we can look into this.

daesul
@70.52.175.x

daesul

Anon

Shortly after my last post, I try'd it once again.. and blam.. it started working.. no problem now.. I find it extremely strange that it would happen... but the admin page is once again working.
Thanks to everyone for look'n into it.