spc
Search similar:

uniqs

point
@167.206.158.x

point

Anon

[Cust Svc] comcast

Comcast lacks common sense and customer service. They insisted someone else lived in our home. Would not take the order over the phone. Did not supply password or ID's. Received 2 letters indicating someone changed my account information. When I called Comcast was clueless as to handle the problem and advised they would send a letter with a 4 digit pin. Would you want to deal with them for 2 years or fire them I do not think things will improve. It appears comcast employees are posting here

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut

The vast majority of posters here, are users such as yourself. Once in a while an employee will post as an anon [such as you did] and answer Technical Questions. This is a privately owned site.

When posting you should have seen this description of this forum -
""The Comcast Cable TV forum is a members helping members forum for discussions about Comcast's cable TV service; its use, availability, features, customer service issues and general information. All high speed Internet issues should be discussed in the Comcast HSI Forum. ""
There is a direct e-mail to reach a special team, that I do not know at the moment, and hopefully some of the others that frequent the TV Forums and/or HSI Forums will pop up with some direction.

Other than that I am a little confused as to what your issue entails? To be honest, I am just a regular customer and have not really have had problems with them.

FureverFurry
RIP Daphne: 3/12/05 - 6/19/12
Premium Member
join:2012-02-20
49xxx
Zoom 5341J
ARRIS WBM760
Vonage VDV-21

FureverFurry to point

Premium Member

to point
said by point :

Comcast lacks common sense and customer service.

Yes, indeedy.

Not sure from your post what order you are trying to place. Couple of suggestions:
a) You could try calling yet again. Sometimes those CSRs just lack the ability to properly pull up an account. I've been told a few times my 'phone number on record' isn't correct only to discover the CSR fat-fingered their input.

b) Now if you're a current customer and Comcast is sending you letters about account info changing that you did NOT do, call Comcast Security Assurance. Business Hours: 6:00am to 2:00am EST
7 days a week

c) You may also TRY sending an email to their escalation department. People have mixed results but they are (generally) smarter than your first line CSRs. Be sure to include lots of details and especially a daytime contact phone number.

we_can_help@comcast.com
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to point

Premium Member

to point
Order online, how long have you lived at the house? If the house has money owed to comcast you have to go in unless you are transferring service from another address.