All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
azmike5
join:2012-07-19
Phoenix, AZ

azmike5

[Anveo] Anveo Direct SMS - good while it lasted...

Outbound SMS's to cell phones are not being delivered the last few days, was working just fine a week ago or so. I'm receiving SMS's just fine. SMS's sent another VoIP provider are being delivered. Anyone else sending SMS's via Anveo Direct? Any success?
anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo

Premium Member

Both Anveo retail and Anveo Direct are 100% operational without any SMS issues reported. I suggest you open a support ticket for further assistance.
azmike5
join:2012-07-19
Phoenix, AZ

azmike5

Thank you, I will.
azmike5

azmike5 to anveo

to anveo
Apparently all systems weren't 100% yesterday. We received "Result: success" for two messages however there (apparently) is no record in your system of those two messages.

Two other messages (today) did get sent and delivered, your people responding to the ticket did have record of those messages. Oh well, no guarantees with SMS I guess.
azmike5

azmike5

As soon as I post the previous message I get a reply to the ticket. There is record of the two 'supposed undelivered' messages in your system. So it would seem Anveo passed the messages up the 'food chain' correctly. It would seem the messages were dropped after Anveo did their part.