spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Bhtv30
@72.239.217.x

Bhtv30

Anon

[CFL] BHTV 3.0 - BHTECHXPERT

I seen the BH NEWS 13 commercial with Al Rochelle stating that BHTV 3.0 app when used over your cellular phone data connection, the app would not be counted against your data allotment with your wireless carrier. Is this true? I have TMO.

TIA
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I think there may be some confusion there....not sure where as I have not seen the spot. If you use your cell provider normal carrier data restrictions apply. If however you use our Wifi Hotspots then obviously no cell data is harmed.

Bhtv30
@72.239.217.x

Bhtv30

Anon

said by BHNtechXpert:

I think there may be some confusion there....not sure where as I have not seen the spot. If you use your cell provider normal carrier data restrictions apply. If however you use our Wifi Hotspots then obviously no cell data is harmed.

I should have known to good to be true.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I think there was genuine misunderstanding there. I would like to see the spot you are referring to if you can find it.

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah to Bhtv30

Premium Member

to Bhtv30
The only thing I have seen T-Mobile advertise "free data" is when using Pandora over cellular data, but nothing to do with Fox 13 or BHN for that matter.

Edit: I'm an idiot and assumed you were in Tampa market, where "13" is Fox and not the BHN news channel, my bad. Maybe they were simply saying the app is free to acquire.

Bhtv30
@72.239.217.x

Bhtv30 to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

I think there was genuine misunderstanding there. I would like to see the spot you are referring to if you can find it.

I wish I could I watched it on CFL News13 several days ago. I tried looking for as seen on news13, on their website but couldn't find the guy Al Rochelle or anything like that. He usually tells us about new things and stuff he found on the web that are helpful.

I must have misunderstood but I kept on replaying it to make sure that is what he said.

Oh well no harm done. Thanks

geo44
join:2013-03-20
Saint Petersburg, FL

geo44

Or it could have been that Al was confused.

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah

Premium Member

said by geo44:

Or it could have been that Al was confused.

Those news guys always getting the news wrong! /shakingfist