All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
wkm001
join:2009-12-14

wkm001

Good Enough

There is no doubt that T-Mobile's network is "good enough" for many people. AT&T expanded their network in my area for 5-10 years before I was willing to give them a try. T-Mobile will have to play the same waiting game. Luckily T-Mobile is being much more proactive.

I thank T-Mobile for driving prices down, I'm very satisfied with the price I pay for wireless service. Five lines of unlimited talk and text sharing 20GB of data for about $34 a phone. Data is $100 minus a 25% corporate discount. Each line is about $18.40 with taxes. In case you are wondering, I use AT&T.
Martinl
join:2004-07-17
Austin, TX

Martinl

I have 5 lines on T-mobile, with approx 16% corp discount, my total price for line is around $23.00.

bluefox8
join:2014-08-20

1 edit

bluefox8

I have 8 lines with Tmo (family plan). Each line has unlimited talk + unlimited text + 2.5GB LTE data + free hotspot + free international txt + free international roaming of data and txt.

Cost = $17.50 per line.

I live in a major city and coverage here and on interstates is excellent. Consistently 4G or 4G LTE.

That's good enough for me. I don't venture out into the woods that often to need VZ. Same reason why I don't own a Range Rover.

Ark4
join:2002-06-08
Lansing, MI

Ark4

Isn't the international roaming of data limited to 2G speeds though? That's what I read at »www.forbes.com/sites/mar ··· changer/ and it seems mostly worthless after that.