spc
Search similar:

uniqs
goosejr9
join:2012-03-25
Cedar Rapids, IA

goosejr9

Mediacom Phone Issue

Would this be the proper forum to obtain phone service repair with Mediacom or would MediacomChad have another contact for me to get ahold of? The last 3 days our Mediacom phone service hasn't been working. When someone calls the phone rings once and that's it, but for the person who is calling it keeps ringing and ringing. We currently have 2 separate routers, one for internet and one for phone. I unplugged the phone router for a bit but that didn't help. Wonder if the phone router is on the out? I can make outgoing calls with no issues but no incoming calls will come through.

thedragonmas
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
Netgear R6300 v2
ARRIS SB6180

thedragonmas

Premium Member

Unplugged, but does it have a battery. If so remove it to do a reset. Otherwise send MediacomChad See Profile a PM with your acct info so he can look in to it
goosejr9
join:2012-03-25
Cedar Rapids, IA

goosejr9

Thanks for the info. dragonmas. I think I'll just take it and exchange it for a new phone modem this week. Yesterday the phone router started making a high pitched buzzing sound which probably means the power supply or some other electronic in the router is burning out or going bad.