All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
HiDesert
join:2008-08-17

HiDesert

We need all four carriers

So ATT's failed attempt to buy T mobile really helped the consumer as we can all see now. I want Sprint to succeed just enough to keep pressure on the other carriers to keep things competitive. And that is exactly what's happening. Sprint and T mobile are at war and you have the evil Verizon/ATT starting to be more competitive adding more data to their plans because of T mobiles new plans. If ATT had bought t mobile do you thing for one second that would have happened?

Whats happening now is something I thought would never happen. These carriers are now finally becoming competitive and I feel there are decent deals without thinking I am being screwed by a couple of oligopolies making deals of collusion behind closed doors. So for the first time, I have personally bought my first smart phone (moto X on amazon) and a no contract with T mobile for unlimited voice/text and 2 Gigs of 4G data for 45 dollars.. about 52 with taxes. Its a perfect plan for my needs being I'm on wifi most of the time. Never thought I would see a carrier come down off their high horse on data prices. This is the first time that the carriers are caving in on data. And we can all thank the Justice Department for once helping American consumers.

For me, T mobile coverage in Albuquerque is stupid fast. My point is if we have four carriers trying to get your business by offering more competitive plans then the consumer wins. Just pick the one that has good coverage for you. If T mobile and Sprint continue to build their networks the big evils like ATT and Verizon will have to offer more and more to keep their subs. Its how it should work in a free market.