All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Myzteziz
join:2014-06-26
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz

Anyone have a link to file a complaint to the BBB?

I know someone posted a link in another thread, but I can't find it. I've been to the BBB website but there are several links for Verizon Fios and I have no idea which one to use.
I live in FL and need to file a complaint on the My Rewards+ refer a friends program.
I keep getting the run around from the Rewards department and am tired of dealing with them. The direct forum just says I have to call them which I've done several times. In a nut shell I should have had 2500 points months ago.
I want to take the next step.
Can anyone point me in the right direction here?
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper

Seems like a lot of effort for a $25 gift card. Since the points aren't even a part of the contract but just an add-on perk I wonder if the BBB will even want to get involved.
Myzteziz
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz

Can't hurt but try. I already have over 3k points so I'd get $50 with the 2500. I have all kinds of proof saying its owed to me based on their terms.
I did call yet again and the rep. just said the ticket is still open from a week ago, but they will leave a note for their supervisor on Monday.....sure.....

guppy_fish
Premium Member
join:2003-12-09
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish

Premium Member

Dallas BBB handles Florida / FIOS

Even if you file in another area, it will get moved, but takes a couple of days to be transferred. On your complaint, Be very short, specific and have screen captures of everything and you will be rewarded for your efforts
Myzteziz
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz

said by guppy_fish:

Dallas BBB handles Florida / FIOS

Even if you file in another area, it will get moved, but takes a couple of days to be transferred. On your complaint, Be very short, specific and have screen captures of everything and you will be rewarded for your efforts

Thank you!
c17chief
join:2001-12-27
Lake Jackson, TX

c17chief to Myzteziz

to Myzteziz
I think it all ends up at the same spot regardless which you use, so long as you pick one of the FiOS ones. Maybe even a generic Verizon or even Verizon Wireless pick would eventually end up in the right place too besides being different entities since BBB people have to process and route it.

I had to go through this a few months ago after getting jacked around pretty good with a renewal. I too was confused with all the different Verizon listings and different locations when filling out the complaint form. I ended up picking one of the regional FiOS billing locations nearby which the BBB form said was recommended or most likely (or however they identified it, cant remember now). I remember thinking it's got nothing to do with that particular location so I wasn't too keen on launching a complaint against that specific location if that's how it works, but went with it for lack of better ideas. It yielded the same result. Got called by their corporate guys, who of course were able to fix my issues painlessly right there on the spot, unlike the normal phone/chat/web customer service that was (most likely) unable if not unwilling (I would like to believe much more unable) to take care of my situation. Therefore I don't think it's too important to have exactly the right entry for that. A less then ideal entry might delay things a little, but I think it will find it's way to the right people regardless.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

aaronwt to Myzteziz

Premium Member

to Myzteziz
The BBB has no teeth. It might work. It might not. But the odds are that it will do nothing.

guppy_fish
Premium Member
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish

Premium Member

said by aaronwt:

The BBB has no teeth. It might work. It might not. But the odds are that it will do nothing.

Verizon has a 100% record of "resolving" BBB complaints. For my efforts I got 40 bucks a month discount for 2 years.

Easy to work with the executive team which handles the BBB complaints and unlike the useless VZ direct , VZ forum or Twitter ( all that same people ) couldn't do jack about it ( Billing Issue )
Myzteziz
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz

Thought I'd give an update. Didn't need to go to the BBB. I posted something on the Verizon forums about the issue and one of the mods actually sent it directly to the manager who actually runs the Rewards program. She called and is taking care of it.
Bytezboy
join:2001-05-17
New York, NY

Bytezboy to guppy_fish

to guppy_fish
said by guppy_fish:

said by aaronwt:

Verizon has a 100% record of "resolving" BBB complaints. For my efforts I got 40 bucks a month discount for 2 years.

Easy to work with the executive team which handles the BBB complaints and unlike the useless VZ direct , VZ forum or Twitter ( all that same people ) couldn't do jack about it ( Billing Issue )

That's a nice amount. What was your complaint?

guppy_fish
Premium Member
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish

Premium Member

Made them honor the online pricing, one day srcew-up where 75/75 was 10 bucks cheaper than the 15/5 tier. I had screen shots
hubrisnxs
join:2009-12-30
Fountain Valley, CA

hubrisnxs to Myzteziz

to Myzteziz
www.bbb.org/complaints ? that doesn't work for you
Myzteziz
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz

said by hubrisnxs:

www.bbb.org/complaints ? that doesn't work for you

The situation was already taken care of outside of BBB with the manager who runs the Rewards program. We can let this thread die now.