Search similar:

uniqs

shadowcaster1
join:2008-04-21
Dix Hills,NY

shadowcaster1

[Mobile] iPhone sell price record ??

Click for full size
I know ebay can be a crazy place sometimes, however this auction for an iPhone 5s in gold (not solid gold or even plated) really takes the cake ! (»www.ebay.com/itm/s/111540608836)
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog

Brand new seller. This is typical.

Its a GSM iPhone probably purchased by somebody in Russia. There is only one way to ship to Russia with actual signature confirmation - 99.9% of eBay sellers have no idea about this until they get burned.

So what will happen is this naive seller will ship the phone in good faith and in a month the buyer will claim they never received it. eBay will take the money from the seller, give it to the buyer and now the buyer has a free iPhone.

shadowcaster1
Dix Hills,NY

shadowcaster1

Interesting scenario. You would think, if it's a scam, he could have done it on a far less expensive auction, with another "new" seller.
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog

eh they fight over them driving the price up. I listed an iPhone 4 once - it brought $1200 never saw or heard from the purchaser.
chris92
join:2008-09-20
Coal Valley, IL

chris92 to shadowcaster1

to shadowcaster1
Ships to US only ----> »www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-i ··· 40608836

They will likely try to scam the seller into thinking they received a PayPal payment when they actually didn't...had that trick thrown at me multiple times, but never got fooled.

shadowcaster1
Dix Hills,NY

shadowcaster1

Also interesting that the buyer's feedback is "private".

critis
join:2002-01-24
Mullins, SC
·HTC Inc.

critis to shadowcaster1

to shadowcaster1
Click for full size
How about triple that?

shadowcaster1
Dix Hills,NY

shadowcaster1

Holy crap! Are you kidding me, and he has it in 2 listings with 9 total already sold. Unbelievable !