spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bigbeavertv
join:2014-08-10
Canada

bigbeavertv

[BC] Shaws horrible upload speeds continue

Response from the rep a known issue and no eta on a fix? for the record this has been ongoing for over 2 years now.

"No prob. Regrettably the situation hasn't really changed since our past conversations. There is still an isolated issue in your area which is causing this problem. I can definitely understand your concern and frustration given how long this has been going on for. It is a problem we're aware of and tracking, but there isn't a firm ETA as to when it will be resolved at this point."

BB100 and getting around 1-2mb last time it lasted over a month strait 24/7 all times of day slow speeds

»i.imgur.com/fIp9oQx.png

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

Really sounds like a signal issue, SNR perhaps, that they can't find the cause of?

Just keep booking service calls, eventually, they'll find and fix it
bigbeavertv
Canada

bigbeavertv

tech was out 4 months ago which is the "past conversations" hes speaking of

"No prob. Regrettably the situation hasn't really changed since our past conversations. There is still an isolated issue in your area which is causing this problem. I can definitely understand your concern and frustration given how long this has been going on for. It is a problem we're aware of and tracking, but there isn't a firm ETA as to when it will be resolved at this point."

The E
Please allow me to retort
Premium Member
join:2002-05-26
Burnaby, BC

The E to bigbeavertv

Premium Member

to bigbeavertv
Which community do you live in?
bigbeavertv
Canada