spc
Search similar:

uniqs

gregdill
@67.140.159.x

gregdill

Anon

[Speed] from 3m to 6m

I am still only getting around 4m on speed test. What could the problem be.
iowaboy
Premium Member
join:2004-02-28
Fairfield, IA

iowaboy

Premium Member

hate to say this but that may be all you can get at this time for speed. Wish I had a better answer. It depends on the copper, connections between you and the central office, how much speed they have you set up for at the central office. About many different things that could interfere with you connection and probably nothing you could do on your end.
Tplord18
join:2013-08-22
Wallingford, KY

Tplord18

It's true, we're all fighting through this together man. It's tough and depressing, but it'll get better in time.
PariahInIowa
join:2011-07-14

PariahInIowa

said by Tplord18:

It's tough and depressing, but it'll get better in time.

Why would you make that assumption? My service has always been horrid, and I don't foresee any change as imminent. I looked over all the public grant proposals I could find from Windstream, and none of them mentioned my area. Nonetheless, in order to apply for the grants, Windstream had to certify the area as one that had no competition and that it wouldn't be possible to upgrade without govt. assistance.

If you're basing your belief on something a tech. in Timbuktu told you just to pacify you and get you off the phone, I think you should reign in your enthusiasm - they've been telling me the same thing for years.
Tplord18
join:2013-08-22
Wallingford, KY

Tplord18

Lol.