spc
Search similar:

uniqs

live
@184.144.173.x

live

Anon

[Internet] incomming mail

anybody else having trouble getting email i can send fine but can't receive ,called bell ist agent could not fix it, now waiting for a call from another level tech

xsbell
join:2008-12-22
Canada

xsbell

Yes, and there is already a ticket open for this (#1642085). Currently there is no ETR but vendors are working on the issue.
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather to live

Premium Member

to live
I've been noticing wonkiness over the past week. I use Outlook 2013 with a POP connection and sometimes it's incredibly slow to download messages. Like worse than dialup slow.

I also had a bunch of my sent messages bounce back late last week due to some recipients blacklisting the dynamic IP address assigned by Bell.

Big_Daddy
join:2008-01-10
hohoho

Big_Daddy to live

to live
I've had trouble for about a week now with incoming/outgoing mail they gave me no ETA on when it would be fixed

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to live

to live
Click for full size
From their web page.
Fibetech2020
join:2014-11-27
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

Fibetech2020

Hey I work in technical support, the email issue has been ongoing for about a week and currently there is no ETA. It's intermittent affecting all customers, but only while using a client. We have tested and confirmed there are no issues with the bell.net website for logging in and sending/receiving email. Currently anyone who calls in regarding email will be directed to Webmail as the issue with the SMTP server is still ongoing. Hope this helps