spc
Search similar:

uniqs
oO__KJ__Oo
join:2014-07-29
Canada

oO__KJ__Oo

Question About the Ultimate 120 Package

If I were to sign up for the Ultimate 120 Package with Basic Phone Line and qualify for the 6 month promo how long would I be locked in a contract for ("minimum commitment period")?

Also is there any activation or installation fees when I already have a active cable line?

Thanks.

Cogeco_Peter
join:2012-10-03
Burlington, ON

Cogeco_Peter

Hi there!

If you sign up for a 6 month promotion you must continue to have that service for a minimum of 6 month. If you leave early from a commitment an early termination fee will apply.

There will be an installation fee for the new services of $50.00.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Peter
oO__KJ__Oo
join:2014-07-29
Canada

oO__KJ__Oo

Thanks for the quick reply.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to Cogeco_Peter

Premium Member

to Cogeco_Peter

Still unclear to me.

Are you saying that we must stay for 6 MORE months at regular price, for a total of 12 ?

And is Basic Phone a sufficient bundle to qualify for the promo ?

Will the Cogeco site still let is 'build a bundle' and show us the discounts as we add and remove items ?

Cogeco_Peter
join:2012-10-03
Burlington, ON

Cogeco_Peter

said by Davesnothere:

Are you saying that we must stay for 6 MORE months at regular price, for a total of 12 ?

If you are on a 6 month promo, you are committed to keeping the service for 6 months. Just a total of 6.
said by Davesnothere:

And is Basic Phone a sufficient bundle to qualify for the promo ?

Clarification on qualification would need to be verified by calling in.
said by Davesnothere:

Will the Cogeco site still let is 'build a bundle' and show us the discounts as we add and remove items ?

Yes I believe it does. A member of our web sales team will call you once you submit the form as well.

Thanks,
Peter