BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

7 recommendations

Santa Fe to waynegilbert

to waynegilbert

Re: Where is the old gang?

Click for full size
Think I found the official forum photo. Now to figure out who is who.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

6 recommendations

jaykaykay to waynegilbert

MVM

to waynegilbert
Hey, Wayne! Doggone scary when you raise a little one just like you, isn't it. Good to see you check in every once in a while. Yes. I am still here, but I, too, have been taking some time off from behind the lens. I check in here quite often, and I have to agree that the place is no longer the same, but strangely, still very much so. You just have to look harder with older eyes, but many of us oldsters are still hanigng around. It's always good to see our old friends, you being one of them. The best to you and your family.

Chekawa
Ema
Premium Member
join:2001-02-02
Nectar Land

3 recommendations

Chekawa to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
Still drifting around here once in a while. Nice to see some of you old guys. Have a Happy New Year to you all.

Be well and Worry Free!

MHHMHH79
Premium Member
join:2014-08-23
Kew Gardens, NY

MHHMHH79 to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
I'm not even sure who the new guys are.

inciter
Noobie
Premium Member
join:2000-08-30
Rohnert Park, CA

3 recommendations

inciter to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
I check in once and a while... But since i moved to San Diego I've been extremely busy setting up and have just started photography again.

Tim

rdavs
Premium Member
join:2002-11-21
Tucson, AZ

5 recommendations

rdavs to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
LOL! Good to see you Wayne... I had to look up when I joined, 2002! Need to post more, I just drop in now and then to see whats happening! Good to see some familiar names still here!

Rhonda

waynegilbert
Blessed
Premium Member
join:2004-09-26
Brooklyn, NY

5 recommendations

waynegilbert

Premium Member

It's like one big reunion I truly miss a lot of you. The images, laughs, and silly fights we got into over gear. good ol' TmP kept all of us in check (RIP) I'm trying to get back into shooting again. I've had a few medical setbacks that took me out of my true love of photography. All is better and hope to post a little more than I did. Plus get inspired by many of the great shots here.

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member
join:2000-11-13

2 recommendations

quitaccount to Tex

Premium Member

to Tex
said by Tex:

You mean these old faces? Many have left for good. In case you didn't see it, our good friend tmpchaos See Profile recently passed away.

holy crap that brings back memories.

i'm still around here once in a while. I went back to mostly lurking LOL.

Jodokast96
Stupid people piss me off.
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
NJ

3 recommendations

Jodokast96

Premium Member

I too have recently started checking in again, though like you, I'm mostly lurking. It seems there was a major happening sitewide that has drastically altered the landscape.

Kathy_9
Premium Member
join:2005-05-15
Cloud 9

2 recommendations

Kathy_9

Premium Member

I think a lot of forums have died off. They seem to be replaced by social media (FB, Google+, etc.) and photo hosting sites. I'm not into FB so I still hang out here and some other forums.

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium Member
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand

1 recommendation

Coma to Jodokast96

Premium Member

to Jodokast96
said by Jodokast96:

It seems there was a major happening sitewide that has drastically altered the landscape.

Understatement of the decade.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
USA

2 recommendations

jaykaykay to waynegilbert

MVM

to waynegilbert
I am happy that whatever medically set you back, you're getting back in the mood again. Getting older, for so many reasons, is certainly not for sissys and too often, medical stuff creeps into life. Wait till you really get older and everything starts to fail! But that won't happen while you still have a youngster around to keep you younger. It's really good to see you and I, too, look forward to your getting some of, and posting, more of your fabulous street grittiness.

Sparrow
Crystal Sky
Premium Member
join:2002-12-03
Sachakhand

6 recommendations

Sparrow to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
Used to spend a great deal of time in the Security forum, until one of the people I was helping there married me and hijacked my life for a number of years. Nine years hence, I'm back and free!

rockhounds_5
Premium Member
join:2004-07-29
Lewisville, TX

3 recommendations

rockhounds_5 to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
I'm still here. I lurk more than I post. Kinda got bored with photography for a while and didn't post much. Waiting for retirement to rediscover the photographer in myself.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

2 recommendations

Subaru to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
I stop by but dont post as much here I left when it started to become a pissing match as far as brands went

pwnage
Powdered Toast Man
Premium Member
join:2004-03-20
ComeByChance

3 recommendations

pwnage to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
been a couple years but i still remember my login.

EGeezer
Premium Member
join:2002-08-04
Midwest

1 recommendation

EGeezer to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert
I'm on the green side of the turf.

My gosh, your son is six???

Time flies when you're having fun. Enjoy him. You'll turn around and he'll be off to university.

TechyDad
Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

3 recommendations

TechyDad to Tex

Premium Member

to Tex
Wow, that was a blast from the past: »Re: Getting to know you!

My "little guy" is now almost 12 and starts 7th grade soon. I have another little guy who is 8. Between the two of them, I'm finding that I don't take many photos with my DSLR anymore. It mainly gets trotted out for special events. Instead, I use my smartphone for photos and videos on the go.

I'll admit that I don't post on this forum that often, but I still stop by here from time to time and still love taking photos.

Also that "I'm 29 years old" has somehow turned into "I just turned 40 last week." Now what setting on my DSLR will slow down time?
krazyboi
Premium Member
join:2008-06-27
Mckinney, TX

krazyboi

Premium Member

Hi everyone! I'm still here. I was able to keep up with the site til my second kid came around. He keeps us busy! Nice to see everyone still posting. The site has changed!

waynegilbert
Blessed
Premium Member
join:2004-09-26
Brooklyn, NY

2 recommendations

waynegilbert

Premium Member

Nice turn out of old peeps here. Let's not forget those whom are no longer with us.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
USA

1 recommendation

jaykaykay

MVM

Being closer to that side of the road than where so many of you are, I never forget those who have passed on. And what a super reminder that was Wayne. All too often we go on with our lives forgetting that so many have gone, literally, before us.