uniqs
jumpingryan
join:2008-07-27
Pembroke, ON

jumpingryan to peterboro

to peterboro

Re: Save a Duck Face (Verdict)

said by peterboro:

I also don't like beer and dislike hockey. Needless to say the mayor has failed to give me the key to the city year after year.

LOL. I can understand how you might feel a little out of place there! I love Peterborough myself, but then again, the city and me seem to have the same attitude!

Hydraglass
Premium Member
join:2002-05-08

Hydraglass to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

I also don't like beer and dislike hockey. Needless to say the mayor has failed to give me the key to the city year after year.

Wow.. you don't like beer, you don't like hockey, you're anti-firearms, you have cars up on blocks in your yard... You really do live in the wrong city - Windsor is waiting for you.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by Hydraglass:

Wow.. you don't like beer, you don't like hockey, you're anti-firearms, you have cars up on blocks in your yard... You really do live in the wrong city - Windsor is waiting for you.

I did my penance in southern Ontario in Sarnia. If anything I want to move further north to get away from the GTA but then I rub further up against beer swilling, gun toting hockey fanatics. Peterborough may be the sweet spot without leaving Ontario.