spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Shelby5
join:2010-12-22
Wilmore, KY

Shelby5

Slow speed Lexington Ky service area. Wilmore Ky to be exact

Paying for 12Mbps. Getting less than 2. This happened a little over a year ago also, I hope this is not another problem such as then. Took forever to get problem resolved.

borisbadenov
join:2005-12-05
Barbourville, KY

borisbadenov

some of us have been going 5+ years with our problems
Shelby5
join:2010-12-22
Wilmore, KY

Shelby5

Thankfully they were able to get my problem solved with one phone call. I'm back to my full speed.

"Boris" you must be so frustrated, back when we had slow service for over a year, it was WS over selling there service. They had to play catch up and rebuild the system to accommodate their customers. Keep pestering them on here, on customer service, and talk with their employees in your area letting them know how dissatisfied you are with their service. If it's affecting more than just you, a group meeting with the county judge and magistrates may help.

mark40511
join:2004-10-12
Lexington, KY

mark40511

Good - I had a problem too in the metro but it was quickly resolved as well........What ended up being the problem if I may ask? Or, do you even know? LOL? Mine was an activation error on in their system which can cause all kinds of problems. Once the tech reset that in their system, it has been fine ever since, with only a very brief hiccup every now and then...