All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bcltoys
join:2008-07-21

bcltoys

Bull shit

Over 7000 towers still on 3g,they claim backhaul provider problems.

kfw
join:2001-11-20
Norman, OK

kfw

I agree, never had a good experience with Sprint!

Now that they have backed out of NASCAR starting in 2016, They will lose any positive image they might have had..

Unless there is some miracle and everything is fixed, speed , reliability, customer service, there crummy devices and much more I know I left out..

AnonDude
@97.95.147.x

AnonDude to bcltoys

Anon

to bcltoys
Yep in my area all they offer is 3G. Heck they don't even have any 800 MHz licenses in my area. How is that considered finished?

KennyWest
@98.28.97.x

KennyWest to kfw

Anon

to kfw
NASCAR was a drain on them from the start. NASCAR sales have been down year after year on tickets with more people only watching on TV. They need that money to keep putting in the company to keep it operating a fast as they're burning cash, they'll need it.

And what positive image?
brad152
join:2006-07-27
Chicago, IL

brad152 to AnonDude

to AnonDude
They have a nationwide SMR licence (that's 800MHz, but not the same block of 850MHz that you were referring to as AT&T and Verizon owned)

in Southernlinc markets, they have a little less as they have to share that license with them, but it is there. Now if they've actually done anything with it in your area is another story.

pjsutton
join:2013-06-25
Kempton, PA

1 recommendation

pjsutton to bcltoys

to bcltoys
Yes, this is true. The vendors have not been completing backhaul orders as quickly as they should have.
pjsutton

pjsutton to AnonDude

to AnonDude
What they are saying is finished is the rip & replace of all the equipment. Doesn't mean it is operational as not all sites have upgraded backhaul yet to support LTE speeds.

AnonDude
@97.95.147.x

AnonDude to brad152

Anon

to brad152
said by brad152:

They have a nationwide SMR licence (that's 800MHz, but not the same block of 850MHz that you were referring to as AT&T and Verizon owned)

in Southernlinc markets, they have a little less as they have to share that license with them, but it is there. Now if they've actually done anything with it in your area is another story.

It's not listed on the FCC website. No one else has that spectrum in my area. There is ZERO as in NO other companies that have a license for spectrum between 800 MHz and 900 MHz other than Verizon or at&t.
AnonDude

AnonDude to pjsutton

Anon

to pjsutton
Nothing to rip and replace here since they didn't exist in my area until less than 18 months ago. And until they get their shit together the number of customers they'll get here will remain close to zero.