All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dcgrills
join:2014-12-20
Coram, NY

dcgrills

[OOL] Optimum online multi-product discount with broadcast basic TV?

We have combined TV & Internet service with Cablevision. We recently downgraded the TV service from Optimum Silver to Broadcast Basic.

When we had Optimum Silver TV, the OOL price was $49.95/month (incl. a $10 multi-product discount). However, since downgrading to Broadcast Basic TV, the $10 OOL discount disappeared, and it it now $59.95/month.

My question: Is Broadcast Basic TV not considered a product when they calculate the multi-product discount for OOL?

Thanks.

mbernste
MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste

MVM

The multi-product discount is for Optimum Silver or higher. I believe it is clearly stated as such on their site.

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

n2jtx

said by mbernste:

The multi-product discount is for Optimum Silver or higher. I believe it is clearly stated as such on their site.

Yes. It has been that way as long as I have had OOL going back to 2001. BB was never good enough to get a discount.
dm145
join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

1 recommendation

dm145 to dcgrills

to dcgrills
At 12.18 for BB you can't expect a 10 dollar discount, can you?
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

I didn't realize Economy got it too. I thought it was just Value/Family+ but haven't looked it up for a long time.
dcgrills
join:2014-12-20
Coram, NY

dcgrills

Thanks for all the replies. I guess it seems obvious now that BB TV wouldn't give you the multi-prod discount for OOL.