uniqs

Bella_Storm
Premium Member
join:2014-04-07
Leesburg, FL

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

[trueSTREAM] TrueSTREAM usage questions

I was wondering if trueSTRAM is "all you can 'eat' data" or if there is a data usage cap.

What does the free professional install do/involve?

Is it reliable?

Any problems with Netflix?

Thanks ahead of time for answers these few questions.
det427
Premium Member
join:2004-01-31
Santa Rosa, CA

det427

Premium Member

said by Bella_Storm:

I was wondering if trueSTRAM is "all you can 'eat' data" or if there is a data usage cap.
No cap!
What does the free professional install do/involve?
Everything to get you up and running
Is it reliable?
Yes
Any problems with Netflix?
No

Thanks ahead of time for answers these few questions.

I have had it since October

Bella_Storm
Premium Member
Leesburg, FL

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

Thanks det427.

This is what I needed to hear, so I can drop a certain cable company (who may be purchased) when we move in the next month... Time to save about 1/2 the cost....
Bella_Storm

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

One more question:

When requesting service, is it possible to request the professional installation to be after a certain time, ex: 2:00pm in the afternoon?

dslx_nick
ISP Employee
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_nick

ISP Employee

Installations are done within windows, typically 9-11am, 11am-1pm, 1-3pm, and we ask for a preferred and secondary window (which I believe can be on same or different date) to try to accommodate everyone's schedule.

Bella_Storm
Premium Member
Leesburg, FL

1 edit

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

Thanks.

Edit:

Also, is it possible to sign up today/tomorrow, but request the installation for the 1st of February?
Bella_Storm

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

Also, why would the speed selection page say we could get (up to) 18Mbps 2 days ago, but this morning, say we could only get (up to) 6?

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm to Bella_Storm

ISP Employee

to Bella_Storm
said by Bella_Storm:

Thanks.

Edit:

Also, is it possible to sign up today/tomorrow, but request the installation for the 1st of February?

Yes - That's possible. You can choose the desired installation date in the future. I am pretty sure the system let's you select ~45 days from the date that you place your order. It's better to get the order in sooner as it helps ensure we can install on your desired date.

As for the different prequal results we would be happy to check for you. It may be a hiccup in the system. Our sales team is out of the office today and tomorrow for the Holiday but will be back in the office on Friday. I will be checking in on and off on here as well so you can feel free to PM your address and I can confirm.

Look forward to having you on trueSTREAM!

Thanks!

Bella_Storm
Premium Member
Leesburg, FL

1 edit

Bella_Storm

Premium Member

Update, ordered the 18Mb/1.5Mb
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
I was curious of what DSL services were available at our new address, and before I checked, that's when it said 18 was available. After I checked, the prequel said only 6 was available.

Hope this can help.

Also, PM sent.