spc
Search similar:

uniqs
rasmasyean
join:2014-11-07

rasmasyean

Good TV Guide Sites?

Any good TV Guide sites out there?

What are some of the features you use in them that make them cool?

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar

I use all of these at one time or another...

For guides...

»tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv ··· CGrid.do (Tribune/Gracenote is Zap2it and that is what FiOS uses.)

»titantv.com/ (TitanTV is FYI and it is what FiOS used to have. TitanTV has improved tremendously and was on par with Tribune/Gracenote when FiOS dropped them.)

For finding what is coming on (non sports), I like these:

Excellent for finding what is coming on. You can favorite shows to create your own schedule.

»www.tvrage.com/ (My favorite)

»sharetv.com/

»www.tv.com/

»next-episode.net/

»www.tvguide.com/new-tonight

I like this for sports on today:

»www.tvguide.com/sports/w ··· tch-live

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

I agree with Nascar's first choice of Zap2It. They are the best. The have episode numbers and good descriptions. You can Favorite channels and they will appear at the top of the guide. You can click on a show title and it will give you a list of every episode ever made with the original air dates. They show two weeks worth of listings. They are also the most up to date as far as if channels change their schedules at the last minute. Can't say enough about them.
brutus
join:2003-12-16
Tampa, FL

brutus

The new Zap2it site sucks compared to the old one in my opinion. Yahoo still uses the old one.

»tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv ··· schedule
ansky
join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ

ansky to rasmasyean

to rasmasyean
I use the TV Guide Android app on my phone. They have a "New Tonight" section that lists all the shows that have new episodes airing in primetime tonight.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl to brutus

Premium Member

to brutus
said by brutus:

The new Zap2it site sucks compared to the old one in my opinion. Yahoo still uses the old one.

»tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv ··· schedule

Yes, I don't like the new format, but they still have a link to the old format right now. I wonder how much longer they will support both layouts?
dfwguy
join:2013-10-24

dfwguy to rasmasyean

to rasmasyean
I like TitanTV because it has good customizable listings (turn off all the SD channels, the .TV channels, and other such crap). Also The Futon Critic for the listings as well as the other information they have like when shows return, what the renewal status is, etc.. »www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by dfwguy:

I like TitanTV

+1
spc111
join:2003-12-09
NJ

spc111 to rasmasyean

to rasmasyean
I use »locatetv.com to notify me of when a particular episode of a show or a movie is airing on cable.