All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
NoHereNoMo
join:2012-12-06

NoHereNoMo

[NCAA-F] Happy New Year!

Well, not so happy for all of those "SEC West is the best" folks (though, to be honest, I sort of agree with them). Five of the teams are [among] the best of the conference (supposedly) and top-ranked most of the year. Three of these have played their bowl games so far. All three have lost--only one of the games was close. Will they do better today? (I tend to think they will--look at their opponents.) Bama-OSU will be interesting solely due to the coaching connection (each being so familiar with the other--of course, the coaches don't play the games).

Yeah, too bad it's not an 8-team playoff yet (or, better yet, a real playoff). It's really easy to see that the Big12 deserved to be represented (stupid committee).

EaglesLovr
@50.182.138.x

EaglesLovr

Anon

Really enjoying FSU/Oregon Rose Bowl match. Loving it that FSU and that creep Winston is getting beat bad. 59-20 Ducks up in 4th qtr.
NoHereNoMo
join:2012-12-06

NoHereNoMo

Oh-for-five ...that was unexpected. I guess you can take the boy out of the SEC, but you can't the SEC out of the boy; if anyone was going to beat Saban, it'd be Meyer. Of course, motivation is the best incentive. (Was that redundant? ) Still, I expect next season's preseason polls will be just as worthless as ever--the "experts" never seem to learn their lesson.