spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jwt0001
join:2014-03-28
Ashland, KY

jwt0001

Birmingham Changes

I don't see the regular thread for upcoming changes, so I have included the announcement from yesterday's newspaper here. Nothing major other than WGN moving off of analog and the addition of BabyFirst TV and BabyFirst TV HD.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Actually OrlandoHD covers these in his regular monthly thread.

mixdup
join:2003-06-28
Alpharetta, GA

mixdup to jwt0001

to jwt0001
Where do you find these? I've looked through all of the legal notices on al.com both when OrlandoHD posted his thread and just now and can't find it. Is it in the normal classifieds?
jwt0001
join:2014-03-28
Ashland, KY

jwt0001 to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
I know he does, but I don't see his regular monthly thread that he usually posts the last week of the month.
jwt0001

jwt0001 to mixdup

to mixdup
They don't appear in the legal notices. They appear as an advertisement in the regular newspaper, usually on the last publication day of the month. It appeared in yesterday's Birmingham News on Page A24.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to jwt0001

Premium Member

to jwt0001
said by jwt0001:

I know he does, but I don't see his regular monthly thread that he usually posts the last week of the month.

This has been a holiday week...it is entirely possible he's just trying to enjoy the time with his family.
yimitz
join:2012-09-21
Livonia, MI

yimitz to jwt0001

to jwt0001
said by jwt0001:

He did post it.

»December Legal Notices/HD Anticipation Thread