Search similar:

uniqs

yoyomhz
join:2003-02-15
Beverly Hills, CA

yoyomhz to DKS

to DKS

Re: Why Do People Get Cancer? Bad Luck.

The natives have bad luck. Sitting on more oil than Arabia - but the profit goes to the guys living in Bahamas. Natives = unlucky .... again. They're complaining about how their bad luck is affecting their own health.

some of the fish in the rivers near the Tarsands were unlucky.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
said by capdjq:

said by Davesnothere:

While nobody will live forever, we might as well do what we reasonably can, to extend our lives (and the quality thereof) as much as possible.

My next door neighbor did all he could to extend his life. According to his wife he was always a healthy eater, occasional drinker, non-smoker and he and I went jogging 3 times a week.

38 years old, he dropped dead, with no warning, on 24th morning after we returned from a jog. The last medical check up was negative.

It was a heart attack. Apparently heart problems ran in the family.

While I don't expect you to have been privy to the info to answer my next question, it still begs asking :

What kinds of tests came up negative ?

Given the family history, one would think that more extensive tests would be warranted than for the average person.

It is also possible that he died of a condition only beginning to be understood by the medical profession, and which rather frequently takes the lives of young sports players, some only in their teen years.

Apparently, while on the field playing, they just drop.

If their heart is shocked by a defib unit soon enough, they usually survive and are only THEN diagnosed, otherwise it's curtains.

It sounds like that may be what happened to your friend, and it may be hereditary, but not sure whether tests will show it.

My Condolences.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

1 recommendation

DKS to Gone

to Gone
said by Gone:

Why does yoyomama post in threads?

Bad luck.

And why are we still in this thread?

Bad luck.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to Xstar_Lumini

Premium Member

to Xstar_Lumini
said by Xstar_Lumini:

Leukemia in children is unknown of in Africa, Asia and South America.

First off, in many of the countries within those continents, basic survival is much more the issue especially in children.

But leukemia [is] known all over the world and by WHO stats, Madagascar's death rate from leukemia is almost as high as Canada's.
»www.worldlifeexpectancy. ··· country/

deathsdown
@50.182.138.x

deathsdown to DKS

Anon

to DKS
Cancer deaths in US are down over 22% in 20 yrs, mostly due to less smoking, but also due to improved treatments for most common cancers.
»news.bioscholar.com/2015 ··· ars.html

yoyomhz
join:2003-02-15
Beverly Hills, CA

yoyomhz to DKS

to DKS
Third leading cause of death - doctors

according to Mercola

»articles.mercola.com/sit ··· one.aspx

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade to DKS

to DKS
said by DKS:

said by yoyomhz:

said by DKS:

I bury people all the time who have died from cancer.

Now I get it. I'm going to start another thread - why the church can't tell people the absolute truth.

We do. You just refuse to believe it.

Convincing.
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned) to JSE

to JSE
said by JSE:

You must have missed grade 6 math when they referred to plotting numbers and specifically the concept of outliars. It's like Russian Roulette.

Russian Roulette is the perfect example. The non-smoker plays Russian Roulette with one cartridge inserted out of six chambers. The smoker plays with four cartridges out of six chambers. Yep, it's all "random" luck, but not all luck is equal.

Bender2000
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Premium Member
join:2002-05-06
J7W 8E4

Bender2000 to yoyomhz

Premium Member

to yoyomhz
I think yer mama had bad luck.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to yoyomhz

Premium Member

to yoyomhz
You complain about statistical facts and then back up your slanted view from a man that makes money telling them they can cure their aliments with books and herbs which he just happens to sell, but provides barely anecdotal proof his claims are even remotely true.

Here is a perfect example of the bullshit his site spews: "The Cancer Treatment So Successful - Traditional Doctors SHUT It Down" »articles.mercola.com/sit ··· nts.aspx
Note the complete lack of information as to what nutritional information he hands out, it has to be customized but the actual criteria for this customization is never revealed, nor is his cure rate, nor does he say how it was shut down, nor could he even know what patients ate over a decade just by reading the patients case report. What you are told is some general advice about vitamin D, drinking vegetable juice, and exercising and finally suggested to buy some of the good doctors books or book an appointment (have credit card number standing by....).

Grimm's fairy tales are more truthful and believable, but like his advice will not stop cancer either.