Search similar:

uniqs

andrewc2
join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA

andrewc2

[OOL] December 2014 SamKnows

Click for full size
Not a bad month! All of the issues I was having last month have cleared up!

momcat1
No Relation To The Bobcat
join:2002-10-21
Wappingers Falls, NY

1 edit

momcat1

Click for full size
sk dec.pdf
354,514 bytes
How do you get that email to display so clean without the header stuff? Every month, I spend a lot of time cleaning up my email so I can upload it. But yours is always clean.

Never mind, I found it. You're not using the email at all. I see the report. Unfortunately, my report looks real clean also, which does not reflect what happened during the month at all. If I pull the reports separately under advanced, the real picture shows, which is levels all over the place.

Here's my monthly:
momcat1

momcat1 to andrewc2

to andrewc2
Click for full size
Downstream Sustained
Click for full size
Upstream Sustained
Click for full size
UDP Latency
Click for full size
Failed Web Requests
This is what really happened.

MxxCon
join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY
ARRIS TM822
Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I

MxxCon to andrewc2

to andrewc2
Click for full size
MxxCon

MxxCon to momcat1

to momcat1
said by momcat1:

How do you get that email to display so clean without the header stuff? Every month, I spend a lot of time cleaning up my email so I can upload it. But yours is always clean.

In Gmail i press print email, that pops out message into a separate window. I then cancel print dialog and use screenshot addon to capture the full page. Then simply crop out unneeded stuff.

mbernste
MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste to andrewc2

MVM

to andrewc2
Here's my report card. I think it looks pretty good.

andrewc2
join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA

andrewc2 to MxxCon

to MxxCon
That's exactly what I do! I'm a chrome user so the addon I use is Nimbus Screenshot which has a select and scroll option.

I'm sure if I looked at my dashboard it wouldn't be as pretty, but having used the internet extensively for gaming and youtube content creation, I know it was solid this month.