All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jwt0001
join:2014-03-28
Ashland, KY

jwt0001

[Internet] Echo in Birmingham - Any Users?

Echo is now available for us here and I was considering it. However, I was told when I tried to order it that you cannot have Echo and Whole House DVR. Is this correct? Of the two, the DVR service is more important to us.

Any experiences?

Joel
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Joel you may have the Echo modem you just can't have the access points for now. Depending on your circumstances the Echo modem may be all thats needed.
jwt0001
join:2014-03-28
Ashland, KY

jwt0001

Thanks, Gary. It was the access points that most interested me because of the Ethernet ports. I get pretty good wireless coverage with my ASUS router, so I'll stick with my current settings for now. We are likely moving later this year to another neighborhood and I'll consider things then.

Joel
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by jwt0001:

Thanks, Gary. It was the access points that most interested me because of the Ethernet ports. I get pretty good wireless coverage with my ASUS router, so I'll stick with my current settings for now. We are likely moving later this year to another neighborhood and I'll consider things then.

Joel

No worries...this is a temp issue....it will be resolved fairly soon (no dates yet sorry).