All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
CHaynes112
join:2012-03-23
Charleston, WV

CHaynes112

[DSL] Looking for contact nunmber for Frontier ISIS NOC...

I've been having a problem for over 3 weeks where we (everyone in my area) experiences packet loss (15-50%). It's fine to our local modems/routers, fine to the WAN gateway, but the problems start at the first hop (74.40.70.125). I created a ticket a week ago, but as always, they said they didn't see a problem with the lines at my house and closed it out I have created another ticket, but this time they couldn't even understand what I was trying to explain... We saw this problem about a year ago and I contacted ISIS NOC who determined the probelm to be a bad card in router, and the problem was fixed within a day. Unfortunately, I have lost their contact number. Does anyone have it? Thanks.
MDrules
join:2014-02-24
Fort Wayne, IN

MDrules

That shouldn't be something that customers get. The only way the NOC is going to get involved with an issue is if there are a bunch of customers that are impacted by a problem.

cralt
join:2011-01-07
CT

cralt to CHaynes112

to CHaynes112
You will have to get a local linetech or CO guy to call them and make a ticket. They are not customer service and will just forward you there if you do find their number.