spc
Search similar:

uniqs
MorganKatarn
join:2013-09-02
Rockwood, TN

MorganKatarn

[Internet] Installation

Hello, I checked on the Frontier website and it says that my city is available for service. However, when I call they cannot find my address or phone number or anything. I do not have home phone and this may sound dumb but I am desperate. Can I just get a phone line installed so frontier can find me and put in a connection. I live in Rockwood, TN. If there is any other solution to this I would greatly appreciate that as well.

Thanks,
bennor
Premium Member
join:2006-07-22
New Haven, CT

bennor

Premium Member

What happens when you put your address into their residential services packages "shop now" page on their website?

Its entirely possible that while your town is serviced by Frontier your address is not. It is not surprising to find some addresses are beyond the distance requirements for Frontier broadband service.

Hank
Searching for a new Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-05-21
Burlington, WV
ARRIS NVG443B
Ubiquiti NanoStation loco M2

Hank to MorganKatarn

Premium Member

to MorganKatarn
You do not have to have telephone service to get internet. They will still have to install a line, but ask for a dry loop.

From my experience with Frontier if you have the option of going with another provider I would go with the other carrier.
Expand your moderator at work
jazneo
join:2014-08-25
Hazel Green, WI

jazneo to MorganKatarn

to MorganKatarn

Re: [Internet] Installation

go to your online billing webpage it tell you the phone number for that account

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17

Darknessfall to MorganKatarn

Premium Member

to MorganKatarn
Have you tried just setting up service online?
VTarm
join:2015-01-25

VTarm to MorganKatarn

to MorganKatarn
Are you sure you're in a Frontier area? Looking at some maps and telcodata, it looks like Rockwood itself is served by AT&T, and parts of the greater area are served by HTC. I plugged a random address from google maps in downtown Rockwood into AT&T's website and it offered me phone and internet, so I'm fairly sure you're barking up the wrong tree with Frontier. Might want to try AT&T's site before you push the issue any further with Frontier.

mitchell195
join:2012-03-25
Trumbull, CT
Juniper SRX220
Cisco Meraki MR16

mitchell195

said by VTarm:

Are you sure you're in a Frontier area? Looking at some maps and telcodata, it looks like Rockwood itself is served by AT&T, and parts of the greater area are served by HTC. I plugged a random address from google maps in downtown Rockwood into AT&T's website and it offered me phone and internet, so I'm fairly sure you're barking up the wrong tree with Frontier. Might want to try AT&T's site before you push the issue any further with Frontier.

I inputed the postal code for Rockwood into »frontier.com/helpCenter/ ··· r-member & got back "We are sorry. We do not currently provide service in your zip code. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-800-921-8101"