Search similar:

uniqs
ody
join:2015-01-24
Naperville, IL

1 edit

ody

Grid is blank (shows TBA) - future recordings also gone

Late last week, come home to find my grid is blank (only shows channel #) and no program listings on the grid. Recordings are also no longer working (last recorded channel is days old). Called tech, the came and replaced gateway. said it will take couple hours for the TBA to connect and give me program listing, but by next day, still nutn on grid. Called and having a tech come out 2morrow, but just wanted to check here if anyone else have same/similar issue/resolution? i believe has something to do with the router timestamp, but it does look ok?!?!?!?

[UPDATE]
So, i was poking around settings on one of my Media Players before the tech arrived, and opened Settings>Local Network Status. There under Router IP Address was the ip of MY wifi router?!?!?! (192.168.1.1). i would think (and turned out correct) that is should be the Ip of the Gateway router (192.168.0.1). i doubled checked the gateway router IP, it was good at 192.168.0.1. then turned off MY wifi router. did hard reset on the Media Player, and boom! Grid is back cause it now talking to the Gateway!! checked the Network Status again, and it is now pointing to the gateway (192.168.0.1). btw, you cannot change the setting, its just reading the settings on the screen. Did same on the other 2 Media Players, and now all 3 are back online.

I dunno how all the Media Players got reset to 192.168.1.1, there must have been a update from wow, but that was annoying to say least. anyway, just thought id post this in case anyone else has this issue.
-o