Search similar:

uniqs

kfsutops
Premium Member
join:2002-08-19
Lutz, FL

kfsutops

Premium Member

[Internet] Brighthouse provided virus protection.

I tried to download the provided Brighthouse security product. My mom insists on using because it's free. When I go through the instructions on the screen I first lead to believe that I would be dealing with McAfee anti-virus but get link to a free trial of McAfee Multi-Access or something similarly called.

Is this the new product offered by Brighthouse? Of Brighthouse no longer offering this feature?

I don't need to hear about the virtues of using other virus protection. This is for my parents they for some reason are fixated on using the free product from Brighthouse as they have in the past.

Thanks.
Wally173
join:2013-05-08
Lithia, FL

Wally173

if you go here:

»bhn.rr.com/extras/bright ··· e/mcafee

McAfe AntiVirus and McAfee Family Protection are offered for free. They are located on the far right of the page. It looks like on the left side of the page is the McAffee Multi Access and McAfee Total Protection, those are not free and looks like you can get a free trial or some sort of discount on them.

Basically, it looks like the basic anti virus and family protection are offered for free still and are located on the far right of that website.

kfsutops
Premium Member
join:2002-08-19
Lutz, FL

kfsutops

Premium Member

Ahh. Gotcha. The little arrow buttons moving between products are not working with Firefox on my end. Once I switched to IE I was able to get to the link.

Thank you.
Wally173
join:2013-05-08
Lithia, FL

Wally173

No prob