All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Rokjox
@clearwire-wmx.net

Rokjox

Anon

Update on causes of slow speed.

I eventually discovered a series of Intel drivers eating away at provessor speed and interferring in everything. I thnk it was IASTORMGR. something

»www.file.net/process/ias ··· sys.html

It was interferring everywhere. Once I killed that internet speed actually went up 10 times up and 5 times down it appeared. I still have problems, bit its not the Clearwire problem. The RAID drivers may hace gotten in on a automatic upgrade gone nuts or something else, I have no idea. Gone seems good, so far.

Thanks for the resource, I found what led me to the solution here. Eventually...

SysOp
join:2001-04-18
Atlanta, GA

4 edits

SysOp

So this is why tech support always makes the customer reboot their computer. Glad you were able to find the power switch.

When Clear implemented the Sandvine network management system I called them for a week straight trying to get them to restore my bandwidth.

I called in so many times I knew the EXACT sequence of questions their tier 1 help desk was required to ask before being escalated to tier 2; I was answering the questions before they could even ask! Soon after Clear went public with the throttling policy and I adjusted accordingly.

After reading you previous post »[General] Slow attachment speeds. , I bet they just love talking to you.