BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

MyServices

Guys MyServices is unavailable at the moment. We are aware and working on it. Impacted additional services would include anything that potentially connects to it like BHTV etc. I'll have an update shortly....no need to call in and report, we're on it.

Thanks
BHNtechXpert

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

This was resolved several hours ago.
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten

said by BHNtechXpert:

This was resolved several hours ago.

Might still be a problem at least on some iPad apps Gary?

Last night I did get a weird BHTV dialog box about the provider pulled service or something like that, probably around 9:30PM or so. Tried again a few minutes later and it was working? I assume I 'hit' the problem them.

However this morning it (BHTV) was working fine. No so for Easy Gadget? It just spins on 'loading'. I used the 4 finger swipe to get to remove it from memory and restarted it. I then had to enter MYSERVICES UID and P/W and it still just sat there loading? I checked the PC and EG is working fine there?

Something appears not to be working? I also powered OFF the iPad and turning it back on, no change?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I have received no other reports of this all day Irv....so not sure what to make of it.
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten

said by BHNtechXpert:

I have received no other reports of this all day Irv....so not sure what to make of it.

Just checked, still happening? I even updated the iOS (8.1.3) with the new release today, no change?

If I leave it 'not running' for a period of time I get the MYSERVICES UID and P/W prompt again. It is like it can't contact the server but BHTV can?

Ahh, I see EG was updated on 1/26, 2 days ago and I may NOT have used it since then until today? The update only states "Updated links to new Bright House apps'?

I suspect you might want to ping someone one this.