uniqs

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2

Premium Member

Webroot

Has anyone used Webroot security lately and can comment on their experience with it overall?

Triple Helix
DNA
Premium Member
join:2007-07-26
Oshawa, ON

Triple Helix

Premium Member

Click for full size
It's great as it has many new Technologies and they are even looking for Beta Testers and everyone that Joins gets a Beta Keycode so go here to Join! »community.webroot.com/t5 ··· p/175350 and the WIN Cloud: »www.brightcloud.com/plat ··· work.php

TH
Expand your moderator at work

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium Member
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ

dolphins to WK2

Premium Member

to WK2

Re: Webroot

I haven't used it but I've cleaned computers with it already installed. From what I've seen, it seems to be a favorite of Geek Squad. I mention this because I've cleaned a few computers after they have been to Geek Squad and they all had Webroot installed. One thing I do know is it is a PIA to remove. After uninstalling you have to go on a search and destroy mission in the registry to get rid of all the traces left behind.

beck
MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road

1 recommendation

beck to WK2

MVM

to WK2
I've been using it for years now. Works for me. It's on many of my friends systems too. Since installed, they haven't had the malwares they usually get over and over.

Use them all at your own risk.
Expand your moderator at work
avira
join:2013-10-04

avira to WK2

to WK2

Re: Webroot

WSA was always problematic for me, low detection rate, if you complain they will say that "WSA works differently" than the others.