spc
Search similar:

uniqs

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru

[Game] Life is Strange

Due for release tomorrow on all popular platforms.

Life is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.

»lifeisstrange.com/
»store.steampowered.com/a ··· /319630/

»youtu.be/jloyb3n9FPQ

Kotaku recently wrote about this game:

»kotaku.com/you-should-pl ··· 82653682

»youtu.be/KKCX4v8ug7Q

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

I picked it up but I have yet to fire it up.

I'm pretty excited, I have high hopes.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
I've been watching this, I'm going to wait for a few reviews from real people before pulling the trigger.

EQ

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
I picked it up for like $10-12 as it seemed interesting and that amount was inconsequential... I'll give it a try this weekend.

banditws6
Shrinking Time and Distance
Premium Member
join:2001-08-18
Frisco, TX

banditws6 to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
I've heard that the voice acting and writing are both completely bizarre, but that it's otherwise a competent adventure. I'm interested in trying it out.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
So, I got to play through this for a bit and enjoyed so far. It's great if you like adventure games. This felt like The Longest Journey combined with a nice mix of Remember Me's memory remixes (which I loved and wished they had a lot more of those).

I can see why some people might complain about the dialogue... it's not bad, it's just that the main character is a teenager and episode 1 is centered around teenagers in a prestigious school. That, at times, cringe-worthy dialogue is exactly as it should be.

I'll probably wait until all episodes are released to finish it all in one shot, but I feel that this is easily worth the $10 if the rest of the episodes will be the same or better. I'd recommend it if you're a fan of games like The Longest Journey.

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru

I picked up the 5 Episodes. Haven't played it, yet. I'm also probably going to pull the trigger on The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
shinjuru

shinjuru

Episode 2, Next Tuesday!
shinjuru

shinjuru

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· GdVy8J8Q