sfogliatelle
We Is Whut We Am
Premium Member
join:2002-05-29
Baton Rouge, LA

1 recommendation

sfogliatelle

Premium Member

how long for updated ISP review to appear?

As it does from time to time, the system sends messages soliciting reviews of a member's current ISP. Since it had been a while and since my household had changed carriers I complied.

What sort of default time frame is involved in posting or making visible on one's public profile an updated ISP review?

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH

Pacrat

MVM

I have never noticed any lag for any of the updates i have ever done. Don't know if it's relevant, but there used to be a 10% content "requirement" for any additions/changes to be counted as an "update". Maybe your update did not meet that criteria. I looked and your review is dated over a year ago so it's obvious this latest review has yet to register. I'm due for an update of my review so I'll do mine and see if it appears.
Pacrat

1 edit

Pacrat to sfogliatelle

MVM

to sfogliatelle
I just did my review update and it appeared immediately. Did you click on "Edit Review" box and the end(bottom) of the review window? It's a little confusing, as it implies that you're starting over, instead of being done with your review/update.

sfogliatelle
We Is Whut We Am
Premium Member
Baton Rouge, LA

sfogliatelle

Premium Member

I could have swore that I'd clicked on "Edit" as you pointed out with each of the three previous attempts with the review. Did the same again, three more times, just now. It's still showing the previous provider, Cox HSI. Also, there's no other differentiation available for "AT&T U-verse" other than "fiber", which we don't have at this location. The other AT&T choices were for wireless and DSL, which is confusing as much as the 'fiber' choice.

Anyway, it's a good thing I'd saved the review originally as a text file. Will wait and see how long it takes for the most current U-verse review to refresh.

fourboxers
Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto

1 recommendation

fourboxers

Mod

Your original update wasn't assigned to any company, the new one should be showing for you now.

sfogliatelle
We Is Whut We Am
Premium Member
Baton Rouge, LA

sfogliatelle

Premium Member

Geez. Shows ya how many times I'd done this same task in the past (count on three fingers in 12 years).

Thanks for the update on the update, fourboxers See Profile!