spc
Search similar:

uniqs

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru

February 2015 PC Gaming and Hardware Sales

Please keep all PC Game and Hardware related sales to this thread.

As always, included in this thread for the month of February is:

»www.humblebundle.com/weekly
quote:
Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Spain

Seven fantastic games from Spain. Direct from the land of rabbits (seriously, look it up), this latest bundle is worthy of a Conquistador. Pay what you want for Nihilumbra, Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent, and AR-K. Pay more than the average price and also receive Full Mojo Rampage and Deadlight. If you pay $10 or more, you'll get all of the above plus UnEpic and Pixel Piracy. No Spain, no gain, so pick up this bundle today!

Pay what you want. At retail, these games combined would go for as much as $94, but when you purchase them through Humble Bundle, you choose how much you pay.

On Steam and DRM-free. All of these games are available on Steam for Windows. All of them are available on Steam for Mac and Linux, with the exception of Full Mojo Rampage and Deadlight. UnEpic, Nihilumbra, Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent, and AR-K are all DRM-free on Windows, Mac, and Linux while Full Mojo Rampage and Deadlight are DRM-free for Windows only. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

Some oldies but goodies:

»www.humblebundle.com/
said by Humble Bundle :
Star Wars Humble Bundle

May the bundle be with you. Do you feel the bundle around you? Here, between you, us, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. That's this bundle! Pay what you want for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars: Dark Forces. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and Star Wars Battlefront II. Pay $12 or more, and you get all of the above plus Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, and Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack.

shinjuru

West Coast

shinjuru

That's a pretty nice bundle right there!

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

said by shinjuru:

That's a pretty nice bundle right there!

Looks awesome!

Deremus
join:2011-09-01
Chandler, AZ

Deremus to El Quintron

to El Quintron
Wow yeah. I already have Battlefront II, but this looks good.

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

I haven't picked it up yet, but most of their stuff this week looks awesome. They have a kids science books sale too, which I'm insanely excited about.

Eq

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to El Quintron

to El Quintron
I need to check which of the Star Wars titles I have and whether it'sworth it for the remaining ones.

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible to shinjuru

to shinjuru
WOW!!

Through Monday!

»store.steampowered.com/s ··· b/52123/

shinjuru

West Coast

shinjuru

I had the Hitman and Deus Ex titles already, but picked it up anyway.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

I did need a fair few of the Star Wars titles.6/9 infact.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74 to Raible

Premium Member

to Raible
Holy jeepers. I might guilt my daughter into this for my birthday. Got some of them already but that's a mighty impressive pack.

Vamp9190
Premium Member
join:2002-02-11
Chantilly, VA

Vamp9190 to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
For people who play Company of Heroes 2 (COH2) and do not yet have the Ardennes Assault expansion it's on a Steam sale for $13.59 right now. Some COH2 skins and face plates are on sale too.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to shinjuru

to shinjuru
The Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers

For Valentines Day (I assume) the Weekly Bundle on Humble Bundle is comprised of Visual Novels. I was initially super excited until I realized that I literally own all of them already. Sad day.

Anyway, while I am going to take a stab and say 99.9% of the folks that post here regularly will have zero desire (and rightfully so) to play any of these "games," there may or may not be someone on here that actually has been considering checking into Visual Novels. So, as the creepy anime and visual novel fan with a long running gender joke, I feel it is my duty to tell you if this deal is worth your time.

And for those not interested, it should at least be worth a laugh.

Short Answer: Yes. If you like Visual Novels. The Bundle includes...

Long Live the Queen: More of a stats management game with a humorous story it is actually pretty fun and occasionally funny. You can also die in horrible ways.

Analogue: A Hate Story: An interesting VN, they try to do a lot of meta stuff with it (as well as Hate Plus) that are pretty interesting. Not bad. Bake a cake for your computer waifu and play with the system clock on your computer.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~: Weebo bait of the highest order.

WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01: One of the few very traditional Visual Novels on the list. Story written by the creator of Spice and Wolf. Actually really good.

Hate Plus: Similar to Analogue: A Hate Story. Not bad.

Roommates: Not good.

Spend more than $8 and get Hatoful Boyfriend. A game where you are a human girl in a world where everyone else is comprised of sentient birds. You got to school with them, you work with them, you live in a cave. Which bird will you bang? I recommend Shuu. But only after completing some other paths. Jokes aside it is actually a lot of fun and really funny at times. After completing all paths you unlock BBL which turns the game into more of a murder mystery that is a lot of fun.

And if you spend more than $35 you can get a Ryota pillowcase. Then you can sleep comfortably, snuggling your bird waifu. Because normal well adjusted people totally do that.

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

Thanks for the writeup. Total Biscuit's S.O. forced him to play Hatoful Boyfriend with her in a recent episode so I was actually thinking about this when I went to Humble Bundle today to see what the weekly special was.

Also worth mentioning, my four year old caught me watching the start of the video and wouldn't let me shut it off, or leave her to watch it by herself, so I now have a pretty good idea of what Hatoful Boyfriend is about as well.

EQ

shinjuru

West Coast

shinjuru

Only 4 Days Left on a Great Star Wars Bundle!

Star Wars Humble Bundle

Pay what you want for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars: Dark Forces.

Pay more than the average price, and you also get Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars Starfighter, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Pay $12 or more, and you get all of the above plus Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, and Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack.

shinjuru

shinjuru

•Shadow of Chernobyl
•Call of Pripyat
•Clear Sky (Prequel to Shadow of Chernobyl)

»www.bundlestars.com/all- ··· -bundle/ for about $9.99
Same bundle on Steam will cost $39.99

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
I picked up the star wars bundle...really great deal and I missed a lot of these. Can't beat the price

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

El Quintron to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
»www.humblebundle.com/
said by Humble Bundle :
Humble Square Enix Bundle 2

The rise of the (Square) Enix! After vanishing into the depths of no-bundle despair, the mighty Square Enix has returned with its second Humble Bundle! Pay $1 or more for Hitman: Absolution, Supreme Commander 2, and Hitman GO. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, and the Kane & Lynch Collection. Pay $15 or more, and you get all of that plus Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.

Some may be interested, I have most of these already, but I'll be looking out when new games are added later this week.

»www.humblebundle.com/weekly
said by HB Weekly :
Humble Weekly Bundle: Co-op 2

Bigger. Better. Co-opier. Round up your posse 'cause the co-op bundle is back, and this time it's personal! Name your price for Hero Siege, ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack, and Shadow Puppeteer. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get Damned and Hammerwatch. If you pay $10 or more, you'll receive all of the above plus Contagion and FORCED.

Need to call in reinforcements so you're not flying solo? Pay $17 or more to get a second copy of every game in this bundle. Pay $30 or more for four copies of each game -- one for you and three for your friends!

Pay what you want. This collection of games and soundtracks would cost you up to $167 if purchased separately, but Humble Bundle puts the power in your hands to decide what they're worth.

EQ

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
Titanfall for $6, totally worth it. »www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· 0DTWEOZ8
System

to shinjuru