All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
phazah
join:2004-05-02
Findlay, OH

phazah

troublesome twc techs and their sneaky ways to terminate tickets.

After getting a cable model from the local office and self installation.
Two weeks went by with zero issues.

Then... 5:17pm Monday, digital tier burps and goes away and so does internet and phone.
Borrows neighbors WiFi to access time warner help, monkey behind keyboard goes through list of things that won't fix it, then states we issue a ticket for a call on this date this time. Told them I work this to this time, need it after 6pm. Told to schedule it under this on tab on site, then drops connection.
After 10 minutes of searching, use chat help again. This time monkey behind keyboard gets an appointment next day at 6-8.
No show.
Borrow neighbors wifi again, get help and big apology but told no ticket by that numbered issued.

But will send out tech 2 days later same time frame.
Guy shows up, goes to pole, 5 minutes, drops and leaves. No contact with me to even see if it was working. Net comes back up on its own , still I go to local office to find out what's going on.
Ticket cleared, nothing done, but lady at counter says weak signal in and out, SO she will send a tech out to test line on sunday.
Please note sunday/Monday I'm stranded by snowstorm, the tech calls house ask how's things, talks to family. Clears ticket without testing line at pole, box or inside.
Get home tonight. 5:17pm, digital tier burps, cable modem is down

Dear time warner cable... You people are uneducated, worthless and not worth the money cox is offering.....

One more trip to CO. Either it gets fixed or ATT uverse.
phazah

phazah

just wanted to add....
Stopped by CO, lady at the counter had a tech out to my house in 2 hours.

Tech worked on the situation for nearly 3 hours.
replaced drop, adjusted spliters( showing what was needed and not what the paperwork suggested).
ran several tests.

And service is up.
I wish i had his name, I would yell it from this page for him to get a raise. if the other took such time, this would have been fixed.
PS, he said the drop might have been there 20 years.
The tech that was here 6-7 yrs ago for our pixilation problem on the new digital tier would have looked at the line(and replaced drop) instead of throwing a booster inline, this whole mess would have been avoided years ago.